Biden’s Mental Decline Is Obvious to Everyone

I see his invasion collapsed and he had to change his goals
I see his logistics is in shambles and he struggles to supply troops with ammunition, food, fuel
I see his maintenance and combat readiness is a joke

Before Putin invaded Ukraine, how people viewed Russia

R.d916a1697e0ca3bd7a577c949af79705

Weeks after Putins invasion of Ukraine, how people view Russia.

adora-le-koala-bear-paulette-thomas.jpg

And Trump called Putin's handling of Ukraine "genius"

If Biden is suffering from such serious mental decline, yet even now he can get the world to follow his lead in arming Ukraine against the Russian invasion. Virtually getting 90% of the world behind Zelensky. Uniting the world, to the point countries are now lining up to join Nato.

Imagine what Biden could have done running on all cylinders?

If Biden is suffering from such serious mental decline, yet even now he can get the world to follow his lead in arming Ukraine against the Russian invasion. Virtually getting 90% of the world behind Zelensky. Uniting the world, to the point countries are now lining up to join Nato.

Arming Ukraine? How many F-35’s and Abrams tanks?

Actually the question is, how many F-35's and Abrams tanks does it take to start WW 3?

You heard Putin telling the US that such offensive weapons would bring a nuclear retaliation.

Our President is leading a multi-national coalition to cripple Putin and prevent the spread of the war.

Meanwhile, the guy YOU voted for cheered Putin’s invasion and called him a Genius

Who is unsuited to be President?
See my sig, Dumbass.

Again let’s look at the two choices in 2020

One invoked crippling sanctions against Putin for leading an unprovoked invasion of Ukraine and is supplying US weapons

The other cheered Putin and called the invasion “smart” and mocked NATO

THAT is the President we could have ended up with
See my sig, Dopey.

Actually Ukraine wouldn't need them, if Trump hadn't greenlighted Putin to develop and deploy short and medium range missiles.

As part of the war, cruise missiles, guided bombs, and GRAD rockets are seen taking out targets from east to west, aimed at airfields, military bases, ammo dumps, and command posts.

Trump dropped the treaty preventing Putin from making all his missiles, that are the only weapon that Ukraine has no defense against.

The greatest gift to Putin ever.

Pretty sure of it...

Unlike you we actually listen to actual experts... Like the ones that told us that Putin was going to invade months before he did...

Putin is fucked... He has been told you can't build jack shit without processors... Where do you get those? Europe and US... Game Over.

In the meantime, Ukraine is changing over from the Soviet standards to the NATO standards... When that settles, they have access to much more advanced equipment...

Guess what, it turns out that the Generals are smarter than Trump, way fucking smarter... Biden knows he doesn't need to be smarter than them, they work for him... That's the difference..

Where do you get those?

China you moron.
What about that crackhead faggot in Florida? He may be out of rehab by now. The bar is low.... there is no bar.

In my humble opinion we have a Uni-Party and we're screwed

Actually Ukraine wouldn't need them, if Trump hadn't greenlighted Putin to develop and deploy short and medium range missiles.

As part of the war, cruise missiles, guided bombs, and GRAD rockets are seen taking out targets from east to west, aimed at airfields, military bases, ammo dumps, and command posts.

Trump dropped the treaty preventing Putin from making all his missiles, that are the only weapon that Ukraine has no defense against.

The greatest gift to Putin ever.
Ah yes. The old ‘Don’t mobilize your Army, Poland, you might provoke Hitler’ routine.

So Putin is controlling Brandon so we’re giving the Ukraines tampons for their male Army.
Trump gave Putin those unstoppable missiles that are now devastating Ukraine. They were banned by treaty, until Trump withdrew from the treaty.

Trumps gift to Putin.

Veggie Joe hasn't led on anything regarding Ukraine.

Forum List

Back