Biden's Lies Vs Trump's Lies

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
What a difference a party / administration makes...

During the Trump administration the leftist media kept a running tally of lies, exaggerated truths, or misleading statements made by Trump.

Under Biden, he had either told so many the leftist media can no longer keep count, or they just don't care

OMG. I had to read all that and the first "lie" is that he said he was raised in a black church?"

This is like when you cried that clinton lied about a blow job or his wife lied about being under sniper fire. Nothingburgers.

Trump lied, cheated, stole, insurrected, treasoned, espionaged, broke laws, plundered, profited off of the presidency, colluded, threatened other world leaders and the GA Governor to lie cheat and steal for him.

You are pathetic.

Dave Chappelle said it best. Trump is an honest liar.

Let me guess you don't like Dave Chappelle? Liar. He's so spot on about Trump

OMG. I had to read all that and the first "lie" is that he said he was raised in a black church?"

This is like when you cried that clinton lied about a blow job or his wife lied about being under sniper fire. Nothingburgers.

Trump lied, cheated, stole, insurrected, treasoned, espionaged, broke laws, plundered, profited off of the presidency, colluded, threatened other world leaders and the GA Governor to lie cheat and steal for him.

You are pathetic.

So you believe Biden was raised in a black church ... in a Puerto Rican community ... and was arrested in South Africa trying to meet Nelson Mandela...

TrumpLaugh.jpg

Way to completely destroy tour credibility and make yourself sound crazier than Biden and Fetterman COMBINED, ending any reason to read / believe anything you say / post.

:auiqs.jpg:

So you believe Biden was raised in a black church ... in a Puerto Rican community ... and was arrested in South Africa trying to meet Nelson Mandela...

View attachment 725693

Way to completely destroy tour credibility and make yourself sound crazier than Biden and Fetterman COMBINED, ending any reason to read / believe anything you say / post.

Who cares? I'm sure there is some truth to it. Ever embellish a resume?

You are pathetic.

They’re both notorious liars. However there is a big difference. Dumb Joe has been in power and lying for nearly 50 fucking years. He does all he can to enrich and empower a small elite, while harming the rest of us. Dumb Don only four years.

Who cares? I'm sure there is some truth to it. Ever embellish a resume?
Who cares? Obviously not you ignorant sheep.

You're sure there is some truth to his lies?

You obviously did not read the article and have not paid attention...on purpose.

Fact Checkers did their research and found:

Biden never attended black churches and held planning meetings to discuss desegregation.

He was NOT raised up in black churches or a Puerto Rican community.

He was never arrested in South Africa.

He never met the man who invented Insulin because the man died 2 years before Bidrn was born.

Biden has called himself a 'human gaffe machine', an attempt to make light of the fact that he is an habitual LIAR!

You're a willing dupe, a Biden/Democrat idiot apologist.

You are pathetic.

Your accusations against Trump are a complete demonstration of your TDS. Trump did none of these things. An arrogant egotist, you can certainly find something real to criticize him for, but instead choose exaggerated BS.

Which makes your argument invalid on its face.

Who cares? Obviously not you ignorant sheep.

You're sure there is some truth to his lies?

You obviously did not read the article and have not paid attention...on purpose.

Fact Checkers did their research and found:

Biden never attended black churches and held planning meetings to discuss desegregation.

He was NOT raised up in black churches or a Puerto Rican community.

He was never arrested in South Africa.

He never met the man who invented Insulin because the man died 2 years before Bidrn was born.

Biden has called himself a 'human gaffe machine', an attempt to make light of the fact that he is an habitual LIAR!

You're a willing dupe, a Biden/Democrat idiot apologist.
Sure he has done all these things. Your sources said they couldn't find sources to verify. How about you find the old lady you helped across the street when you were 13 and have her verify you're not an asshole like you seem. lol

View attachment 725693

Biden lies vs Trump lies and how you will forgive Trump while wanting to lynch Biden for his lies.

Nice to know you support a man who once said Hillary Clinton would one day make a fine President…

Biden lies vs Trump lies and how you will forgive Trump while wanting to lynch Biden for his lies.
...speaking of LIES...

I have never stated I want to 'lynch' Biden for his lies.

...speaking of LIES...

I have never stated I want to 'lynch' Biden for his lies.
Yeah, you never said it but boy you wouldn’t stop it either!

So if you can swallow the lies of Trump and his flip flopping ways and how he was best friends with Bill and Hillary Clinton then you have no issues with Biden seeing he is a lying piece of trash like Trump.

Nice to know you support a man who once said Hillary Clinton would one day make a fine President…
I don't support him ... and for poor judgement like that.

:p

No, I didn't.

STFU!

You don't know me, you don't speak for me, and you're just making things up.

You just lost all credibity with me.

Stick to speaking for yourself because you suck at trying to speak for me.
Sure, and let be clear it was you that started a thread comparing Trump lies vs Biden lies, and yet you have no animosity against Biden at all.

Fact is you voted for a guy that once was friends with Bill Clinton and Epstein, so let me think do you like… Nah, I been not accuse you be a Weiner type of guy!

Sure, and let be clear it was you that started a thread comparing Trump lies vs Biden lies, and yet you have no animosity against Biden at all.
Posting a thread citing an article does not mean you support one candidate or hate another, you imbecile.

0-4...fuck off, idiot.

Forum List

Back