Biden’s latest Covid accomplishment: Waiting in line for hours for a test.

Amazing how Lefties think they "won" anything by putting this absolute clueless fuck-up in the WH who by every measure has made everything but sunshine worse -- MUCH worse -- since taking office!
Can't really blame O'Biden. He was installed. Installed by the most braindead brainwashed populace this country has ever seen.

This guy just can’t get anything right. Everything he touches turns to shit.

Long lines for basic necessities are a hallmark of countries run by people like Joe Biden.

1640882313037.png

Veggie Joe has given us record numbers of covid infections.

3 Americans get it EVERY SECOND.

Pathetic.

This guy just can’t get anything right. Everything he touches turns to shit.

What I don't get is why do you want to get tested if you aren't really sick and seeking some form or treatment like MA or some other therapeutic? Im sure as shit not going to stand in line for hours with a bunch of other people think they are sick. Seems like a perfect place to get sick even if you aren't. What are you going to do differently if the test comes back negative vs positive? If you're sick you should be staying home whether it's COVID, Flu or just a Cold. No one wants any of those things.

What I don't get is why do you want to get tested if you aren't really sick and seeking some form or treatment like MA or some other therapeutic? Im sure as shit not going to stand in line for hours with a bunch of other people think they are sick. Seems like a perfect place to get sick even if you aren't. What are you going to do differently if the test comes back negative vs positive? If you're sick you should be staying home whether it's COVID, Flu or just a Cold. No one wants any of those things.
Because their Messiah told them to.

LOL....They set up a drive-up testing tent in my AO's hospital and I've yet to see anyone there.....50 miles away in NOtVA the lines to drive-up and be tested are miles long.

DemoKKKrats like their people in long lines. Remember, these are the people who said bread lines are good.
One oldster told me the walk-up one in Annandale, Virginia that he saw reminded him of just that.
Hell, they should have ladled them out a bowl of chicken soup.

Forum List

Back