Biden's job approval is bad news for the GOP

Doing nothing but signing a record number of EO will help your approval rating let’s see how it goes when he actually tries to govern.

Yup and lets see how it goes when all those EO's kick in. I'd bet those that voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it big time. He'll be lucky to get 30% on a poll once what he's done kicks in.

The senile old fool can't govern....his idiot handlers tell the Pedo what to do

"Senile"?
Why would you say that......particularly after you watched him at the recent Townhall in Wisconsin? He seemed far more articulate and in command of actual facts than what we've consistently experienced with the former president.
IMHO

"Pedo"????
Can we presume the poster, IrishLass, means 'pedophile'?
If so, why would she say that?
Can she explain?

Nobody likes what Biden is doing except maybe China.

I like what Biden is doing. After four years of neverending mind-fuck-circus Presidency this feels like a blissful vacation.

I guess there goes your bullshit.
You mean destroying the country?

No moron, I don't mean that.

Why the hell would I?
Sure you do, asswipe. You're a typical hardcore far Left whackjob who wants to tear the US apart and institute Communism.

Not-stupid people understand that while there maybe political differences among Americans we all MEAN America to do well.

So that is what I mean, so take your insinuation that I mean otherwise and shove it up your silly, ignorant ass.
Except for white Conservative Evangelical Christians, then discriminate and persecute away with impunity. Sorry, but the Left need to be eliminated for the good of the country and REAL Americans.

"Senile"?
Why would you say that......particularly after you watched him at the recent Townhall in Wisconsin? He seemed far more articulate and in command of actual facts than what we've consistently experienced with the former president.
IMHO

"Pedo"????
Can she explain?
She must be talking about Donald Trump who was accused of raping 12 and 13 year old girls.

Doing nothing but signing a record number of EO will help your approval rating let’s see how it goes when he actually tries to govern.

Yup and lets see how it goes when all those EO's kick in. I'd bet those that voted for his stupid ass will be regretting it big time. He'll be lucky to get 30% on a poll once what he's done kicks in.
There's one word that best describes Bi-Dumb voters

SUCKERS!!!!!

It's early the Biden Presidency, but despite Republican name calling and criticism, Joe is far more popular than was Donald Trump among registered voters. Two weeks into a new administration, a majority of Americans say they have at least some confidence in President Joe Biden and his ability to manage the myriad crises facing the nation, including the raging coronavirus pandemic.

Overall, 61% approve of Biden’s handling of his job in his first days in office, according to a new poll from the Associated Press–NORC (Far higher than Trump's 45 %) Center for Public Affairs Research, and 54.5% in the latest real clear politics poll. Though the bulk of Biden’s support is from fellow Democrats, about a quarter of Republicans say they approve of his early days in office.

Joe Biden's low profile, professional behavior, and sensitivity to the plight of the underprivileged stands in stark contrast to Donald Trump's (less than) Presidential behavior.

These high poll numbers will no doubt erode with time, but unless Joe Biden suffers a series of major setbacks (unlikely) The Biden - Harris team (and by extension Democratic lawmakers) will be the dominant party the foreseeable future. :bye1:

What job approval? Pinochijoe hasn't done anything except lie, raise gas prices, and get people fired so far

"Senile"?
IMHO

"Pedo"????
Can she explain?

I've cared for a dementia patient

I've seen seen videos of him sniffing little girls....and women.

Now why don't you pull up your panties and grab a clue?

It's early the Biden Presidency, but despite Republican name calling and criticism, Joe is far more popular than was Donald Trump among registered voters. Two weeks into a new administration, a majority of Americans say they have at least some confidence in President Joe Biden and his ability to manage the myriad crises facing the nation, including the raging coronavirus pandemic.

Overall, 61% approve of Biden’s handling of his job in his first days in office, according to a new poll from the Associated Press–NORC (Far higher than Trump's 45 %) Center for Public Affairs Research, and 54.5% in the latest real clear politics poll. Though the bulk of Biden’s support is from fellow Democrats, about a quarter of Republicans say they approve of his early days in office.

Joe Biden's low profile, professional behavior, and sensitivity to the plight of the underprivileged stands in stark contrast to Donald Trump's (less than) Presidential behavior.

These high poll numbers will no doubt erode with time, but unless Joe Biden suffers a series of major setbacks (unlikely) The Biden - Harris team (and by extension Democratic lawmakers) will be the dominant party the foreseeable future. :bye1:

Still believe in polls, eh? Thought you'd have learned your lesson from 2016. AP/NORC, Real Clear Politics--that's rich. Biden could only glean 54.5% approval from the 100 democrats in south Chicago that they surveyed? Not the greatest vote of confidence that you could have come up with. LOL

A little early for this. If it were 5% approval I would say the same thing. Give the man at least two years and let's see where we stand. Only fair.

This.

He's quiet, boring, doing the job (whether you agree with the positions or not), and frankly, acts like a professional with a job to do. He is filling his cabinet, without a lot of fanfare, and setting a legislative agenda.

What a refreshing change from the daily, sometimes 24/7 tweet-storms and tweet rums (Trump version of a tantrum), the constants taunts and clashes with the media, with various public figures...nice to open the news and see what's going on instead of the latest Trumprage and lies.
Governing from Mario Kart. LMAO.

Not that great for the honeymoon. He's president for a month and it's apparent he hasn't got a grasp on much.
He doesn't even know what he's signing.
He's literally being led around and documents are being placed in front of him he doesn't understand.
He's not supposed to be a rubber-stamp.
He's supposed to have intelligence and principles.
Instead he's just saying yup to everything those crazy commies tell him.

Nobody likes what Biden is doing except maybe China.

I like what Biden is doing. After four years of neverending mind-fuck-circus Presidency this feels like a blissful vacation.

I guess there goes your bullshit.
You mean destroying the country?

No moron, I don't mean that.

Why the hell would I?
Sure you do, asswipe. You're a typical hardcore far Left whackjob who wants to tear the US apart and institute Communism.

Not-stupid people understand that while there maybe political differences among Americans we all MEAN America to do well.

So that is what I mean, so take your insinuation that I mean otherwise and shove it up your silly, ignorant ass.
What you can't seem to understand is that helping a tiny group (his donors, his cronies, and non-citizens) while screwing over the majority of it's citizens is what despots and totalitarians do....not leaders of a free society.
Right now you think it doesn't effect you.....and as soon as it does start to effect you you'll think it's OUR FAULT that it's effecting you.

“We know what direction to go. We just need a president to sign this stuff. Pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen to be president of the United States.”

Grover Norquist

When you have a fawning, protective media that will never ask any tough questions or show what's really happening at the southern border for instance, you can expect xidens numbers to stay high. But if you think the public at large aren't noticing the difference in coverage, you're delusional.

“We know what direction to go. We just need a president to sign this stuff. Pick a Republican with enough working digits to handle a pen to be president of the United States.”

Grover Norquist

So there are illiterate chumps at C-span, that don't know the proper uses of "there" and "their". Makes you wonder what college they went to. Makes one wonder about the person who would post such an ignorant article as well.

Forum List

Back