Biden's job approval is bad news for the GOP

It's early the Biden Presidency, but despite Republican name calling and criticism, Joe is far more popular than was Donald Trump among registered voters. Two weeks into a new administration, a majority of Americans say they have at least some confidence in President Joe Biden and his ability to manage the myriad crises facing the nation, including the raging coronavirus pandemic.

Overall, 61% approve of Biden’s handling of his job in his first days in office, according to a new poll from the Associated Press–NORC (Far higher than Trump's 45 %) Center for Public Affairs Research, and 54.5% in the latest real clear politics poll. Though the bulk of Biden’s support is from fellow Democrats, about a quarter of Republicans say they approve of his early days in office.

Joe Biden's low profile, professional behavior, and sensitivity to the plight of the underprivileged stands in stark contrast to Donald Trump's (less than) Presidential behavior.

These high poll numbers will no doubt erode with time, but unless Joe Biden suffers a series of major setbacks (unlikely) The Biden - Harris team (and by extension Democratic lawmakers) will be the dominant party the foreseeable future. :bye1:

So unlike Trump...all the TV shows like SNL won't show skits of Joe and his dementia and Joe fondling little girls. It is amazing how TV can make a person look.

Polls? You gotta be kidding me.
No one believes polls anymore, ever since Hillary had a 95% probability of winning in 2016.
95% chance, you say?

So Trump had a chance and did in fact win. Thanks for admitting the polls were right.

Nobody likes what Biden is doing except maybe China.

I like what Biden is doing. After four years of neverending mind-fuck-circus Presidency this feels like a blissful vacation.

I guess there goes your bullshit.
You mean destroying the country?

No moron, I don't mean that.

Why the hell would I?
Apparently you aren't aware that that is what Biden is busy doing.

I like what Biden is doing. After four years of neverending mind-fuck-circus Presidency this feels like a blissful vacation.

Why the hell would I?
Sure you do, asswipe. You're a typical hardcore far Left whackjob who wants to tear the US apart and institute Communism.

Why the hell would I?
No, he's destroying what the right wants for this country. But after 4 of years of trump with 1.2% GDP growth, 3 million jobs lost, over 400,000 dead due to covid, constant lying, alternative facts, trying to steal the election Trump lost culminating with treasonous hail Mary attack on our own government -- destroying what the right wants for this country is good for this country.

Why the hell would I?
Sure you do, asswipe. You're a typical hardcore far Left whackjob who wants to tear the US apart and institute Communism.
2cnqo9.jpg

rotfl-gif.288736

It's early the Biden Presidency, but despite Republican name calling and criticism, Joe is far more popular than was Donald Trump among registered voters. Two weeks into a new administration, a majority of Americans say they have at least some confidence in President Joe Biden and his ability to manage the myriad crises facing the nation, including the raging coronavirus pandemic.

Overall, 61% approve of Biden’s handling of his job in his first days in office, according to a new poll from the Associated Press–NORC (Far higher than Trump's 45 %) Center for Public Affairs Research, and 54.5% in the latest real clear politics poll. Though the bulk of Biden’s support is from fellow Democrats, about a quarter of Republicans say they approve of his early days in office.

Joe Biden's low profile, professional behavior, and sensitivity to the plight of the underprivileged stands in stark contrast to Donald Trump's (less than) Presidential behavior.

These high poll numbers will no doubt erode with time, but unless Joe Biden suffers a series of major setbacks (unlikely) The Biden - Harris team (and by extension Democratic lawmakers) will be the dominant party the foreseeable future. :bye1:

you has got to be 50 points lower in IQ than a rock to believe this shit.
Biden has done nothing but kill jobs and raise the cost of energy
Wait until the public feels it in their wallet.
When the cost of energy goes up so does food and everything else
But I will be happy when it all comes down on you leftists

Why the hell would I?
No, he's destroying what the right wants for this country. But after 4 of years of trump with 1.2% GDP growth, 3 million jobs lost, over 400,000 dead due to covid, constant lying, alternative facts, trying to steal the election Trump lost culminating with treasonous hail Mary attack on our own government -- destroying what the right wants for this country is good for this country.
stupid, working class Americans actually got raises
MAKING more money lower employment for all Americans
So sure Biden is destroying those things
and don't forget while millions of American ctizens are unemployed biden wants to bring illegal into the country to take what jobs may be open.

Not that great for the honeymoon. He's president for a month and it's apparent he hasn't got a grasp on much.

......................................................................................

Well, for me personally.......I'm unpersuaded by these assertions that "nobody believes polls".

Frankly, I think it is a naïve statement.
Lotsa people believe polls, surveys, market research, data collection, etc.
Hell, they have to.

Kraft wants to know how much mayonnaise sold over the weekend. Pfizer wants to know how many people watched the TV program they advertised on. Political candidates want to know what their constituents think is important.

Polling does that for them.

Here, let me give you a 'political polling' need and opportunity:

The Trump Campaign committee wanted to know why he lost. So they commissioned their regular and long-time pollster, Tony Fabrizio, to do polling for internal consumption. They needed to know the public's perception so that they know what trends to ride or magnify, which ones to avoid or change.

So Fabrizio did polling after the election to get answers to those questions. Here's what Politico reported. (by the way, there is a link in the Politico story where you can go read the report itself):

"Trump pollster's campaign autopsy paints damning picture of defeat"
"The post-mortem, a copy of which was obtained by POLITICO, says the former president suffered from voter perception that he wasn’t honest or trustworthy and that he was crushed by disapproval of his handling of the coronavirus pandemic. And while Trump spread baseless accusations of ballot-stuffing in heavily Black cities, the report notes that he was done in by hemorrhaging support from white voters.

The 27-page report, which was written by Trump chief pollster Tony Fabrizio, shows how Trump advisers were privately reckoning with his loss even as the former president and many of his supporters engaged in a conspiracy theory-fueled effort to overturn the election. The autopsy was completed in December 2020 and distributed to Trump’s top political advisers….”
The report zeroes in on an array of demographics where Trump suffered decisive reversals in 2020, including among white seniors, the same group that helped to propel him to the White House. The autopsy says that Trump saw the “greatest erosion with white voters, particularly white men,” and that he “lost ground with almost every age group.” In the five states that flipped to Biden, Trump’s biggest drop-off was among voters aged 18-29 and 65 and older.

Suburbanites — who bolted from Trump after 2016 — also played a major role. The report says that the former president suffered a “double-digit erosion” with “White College educated voters across the board.”

...........................................................................................

That's just one example.

Oh, btw, the remark about Hillary's "95% probability" is a misstatement by the poster. Her probability was lower.....90%.

Notably, those 'probability' projections were based on the polling that showed Hillary was leading Trump in the popular vote.....45% to 42%
A 3% difference.

Also notably, after the December finalized counts in 2016 it showed that Hillary HAD won the popular vote......by 2.9%. Not a bad projection in the polling business.

But, of course, it was where those votes came from that mattered. From the states that did or did not contribute significantly to the Electoral College votes. And that's how Hillary lost the race. She won the popular vote. But that wasn't enough.

Why the hell would I?
So you openly admit you want a one party country, amirite? What the Right wants is the Federal Government shrunk back down to size, less taxes, zero social programs, strong military.

See, you’ve got nothing to worry about.
Makes you wonder why the Dems are still so terrified of President Trump.

They only polled asylum seekers!

This.

He's quiet, boring, doing the job (whether you agree with the positions or not), and frankly, acts like a professional with a job to do. He is filling his cabinet, without a lot of fanfare, and setting a legislative agenda.

What a refreshing change from the daily, sometimes 24/7 tweet-storms and tweet rums (Trump version of a tantrum), the constants taunts and clashes with the media, with various public figures...nice to open the news and see what's going on instead of the latest Trumprage and lies.
Biden acts like a child being told what to say and when to say. He is a professional criminal and influence peddler. He has 0 input. Also a 61% approval rate is ridiculous with the country as divided as it is. It is another lie like his 81 million votes.

Why the hell would I?
2cnqo9.jpg

rotfl-gif.288736
yes stupid there are actually communist in America and all are anti America and working with Biden

Why the hell would I?

Not-stupid people understand that while there maybe political differences among Americans we all MEAN America to do well.

So that is what I mean, so take your insinuation that I mean otherwise and shove it up your silly, ignorant ass.

Forum List

Back