Biden’s IRS could finally give Trump’s tax returns to Democrats

If there was no crime why doesn't he give them up himself?
That'd be a hoot.
Another braindead lefty hack cheering massive corruption.
I haven't had the chance to ask you...how's you like the election results?
I haven't had a chance to ask you.........English, do you speak it?

Can't blame you for not wanting to talk about the beatdown administered by Kamala and Joe to your blob.

LOL
Your idiot performed well below what polls said he would do.

Your radical leftwing agenda was soundly rejected by America, who gave the Republicans several more seats in the House, and kept the Republicans in control of the Senate. Republicans also made huge gains on the state level.

Your BLUE TSUNAMI wasn't even a popcorn fart.
As long as you don’t have the White House

Trump already "packed" the courts for decades to come.
Agreed. So did bush. Judges who’ve said they are anti abortion. So ladies, when the time is right they will take your rights away and I’ll say told you so.

Google federalist society
^^^^Another moron who thinks filling vacancies is "packing" the courts^^^^^^^
You know what I mean. He and Bush have only put judges in that were members of the Heritage Foundation. People who have said they would overturn roe v wade if given a chance.

primarily geared towards public policy. The foundation took a leading role in the conservative movement during the presidency of Ronald Reagan, whose policies were taken from Heritage's policy study Mandate for Leadership.[4] Since then, The Heritage Foundation has continued to have a significant influence in U.S. public policy making, and is considered to be one of the most influential conservative public policy organizations in the United States.

more than 2,000 specific suggestions to move the federal government in a conservative direction.

The Heritage Foundation supported the War in Afghanistan and the War in Iraq.

the Heritage Foundation confused public debate by challenging widespread opposition to the Iraq War by international relations scholars and experts by contradicting them "with experts of apparently equal authority... this undermined the possibility that any criticisms [of the war] might be seen as authoritative or have much persuasive effect.

At least 66 foundation employees and alumni were given positions in the Trump administration.

Climate change denial

Overturning Roe V Wade

Etc.

I find it more interesting that you are so hyper partisan unhinged you actually cheer on government agencies being used as political weapons against those you don’t like.

No questions such as why would a Biden IRS be able release tax returns? No asking what are the limits of IRS power and does that only apply if the party in charge says so? Didn’t even cross your mind to ask why the scope of the IRS or other agencies isn’t consistent no matter who is president.

No questions like that. Just cheerleading agency manipulation because it’s your guy.

Yeah, we don't want to get to the point where the POTUS is asking foreign governments to investigate his domestic political rivals. Do we?
I thought we loved Russian information? You fucks spent four years telling us that info was beyond questioning. Fuck off corn hole.

You're taking your crushing, devastating, and manhood robbing defeat well, I see....

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Trump tried to get the Ukraine to investigate his rival, not Russia shit brains. Fuck you very much.
That doesn’t even make sense. If I weee acting like you clowns have the last four years it might.

Trump didn’t have Ukraine do anything. You must have missed the kangaroo court where every so called witness couldn’t verify a single thing other than their feelings.

He asked the Ukraine to investigate his political opponent and held up congressionally delegated funding.

This was the case according to the transcript released by the Blob's Administration.
All of that was debunked. All of it.

His own White House's Transcript was not "debunked". Even many republican members of the Senate called your blob's actions inappropriate but didn't warrant removal from office.

I find it more interesting that you are so hyper partisan unhinged you actually cheer on government agencies being used as political weapons against those you don’t like.

No questions such as why would a Biden IRS be able release tax returns? No asking what are the limits of IRS power and does that only apply if the party in charge says so? Didn’t even cross your mind to ask why the scope of the IRS or other agencies isn’t consistent no matter who is president.

No questions like that. Just cheerleading agency manipulation because it’s your guy.

Yeah, we don't want to get to the point where the POTUS is asking foreign governments to investigate his domestic political rivals. Do we?
I thought we loved Russian information? You fucks spent four years telling us that info was beyond questioning. Fuck off corn hole.

You're taking your crushing, devastating, and manhood robbing defeat well, I see....

Trump tried to get the Ukraine to investigate his rival, not Russia shit brains. Fuck you very much.
That doesn’t even make sense. If I weee acting like you clowns have the last four years it might.

Trump didn’t have Ukraine do anything. You must have missed the kangaroo court where every so called witness couldn’t verify a single thing other than their feelings.

He asked the Ukraine to investigate his political opponent and held up congressionally delegated funding.

This was the case according to the transcript released by the Blob's Administration.

His own White House's Transcript was not "debunked". Even many republican members of the Senate called your blob's actions inappropriate but didn't warrant removal from office.
TOTAL EXONERATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were afraid to vote against him. Every single republican in America is 280 characters or less from being a RINO.

They were afraid to vote against him. Every single republican in America is 280 characters or less from being a RINO.

That is, of course, completely true.

What I was pointing out was the lie that "All of that was debunked. All of it."... Even the claim that the White House debunked the transcript they released was silly to begin with.

That is, of course, completely true.

What I was pointing out was the lie that "All of that was debunked. All of it."... Even the claim that the White House debunked the transcript they released was silly to begin with.
Yup, but that's what tRump and the RWNJ media machine told them to believe so they do.

Ya'll are like a dog with an old bone. You've picked it clean, there's no meat left but you still won't let it go.
What exactly do you think you will find other than the lawful use of the tax code to minimize his tax burden?
You went after him for pre-paying taxes & commercial financing terms

You sound like you're scared they will find something in his tax returns

You never filed one, did you?

Biden’s IRS could finally give Trump’s tax returns to Democrats
You mean "will".
More Dimwinger cheering for massive corruption.
Nope. It's time to root out the corruption. Starting with tRump but moving rapidly to every single republican lawmaker.

Starting with Nancy Pelosi.
Nancy is a republican in your world?

Weird.

She's right wing in your world.

Either way, you would have to pay attention to policy.

For pointing out the fact you brought them into the conversation, then cried like a little girl when I commented on them? :cuckoo:
Your commenting on them demonstrated your lack of knowledge. That’s all.
How does the fact I commented on an office you brought into the conversation demonstrate a lack of knowledge, Peabrain? :cuckoo:

For pointing out the fact you brought them into the conversation, then cried like a little girl when I commented on them? :cuckoo:
Your commenting on them demonstrated your lack of knowledge. That’s all.
How does the fact I commented on an office you brought into the conversation demonstrate a lack of knowledge, Peabrain? :cuckoo:
Because you don’t know the first thing about what James is doing because you’re only aware of Vance.

Forum List

Back