Biden’s IRS could finally give Trump’s tax returns to Democrats

Link to this fraud?
You’d have to ask the attorney general of New York and the Manhattan prosecutor office for full details but this is a taste:

If there was no crime why doesn't he give them up himself?
That'd be a hoot.
Another braindead lefty hack cheering massive corruption.
I haven't had the chance to ask you...how's you like the election results?
I haven't had a chance to ask you.........English, do you speak it?

Can't blame you for not wanting to talk about the beatdown administered by Kamala and Joe to your blob.

LOL
Your idiot performed well below what polls said he would do.

Your radical leftwing agenda was soundly rejected by America, who gave the Republicans several more seats in the House, and kept the Republicans in control of the Senate. Republicans also made huge gains on the state level.

Your BLUE TSUNAMI wasn't even a popcorn fart.

The polls predicted he would win.

He did.

By a landslide.

Georgia: .29%
AZ: .31%
PA: 1.02%
NV: 2.45%

Apparently, you don't know what the word "landslide" means. :itsok:
Nevada:

306 electoral votes was a landslide when your blob got 306 votes. Apparently he doesn't know either.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
It was?
According to you blob, 306 was a landslide.

You don't want to disagree with your lord and master do you?

:muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha: :muahaha:
Unlike you, I don't consider any politician my "lord and master", Cultist.

You worship Trump and the far right.

That'd be a hoot.

Can't blame you for not wanting to talk about the beatdown administered by Kamala and Joe to your blob.

LOL

Your radical leftwing agenda was soundly rejected by America, who gave the Republicans several more seats in the House, and kept the Republicans in control of the Senate. Republicans also made huge gains on the state level.

He did.

By a landslide.

Nevada:

306 electoral votes was a landslide when your blob got 306 votes. Apparently he doesn't know either.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::highfive::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
It was?

You are an idiot.

I find it more interesting that you are so hyper partisan unhinged you actually cheer on government agencies being used as political weapons against those you don’t like.

No questions such as why would a Biden IRS be able release tax returns? No asking what are the limits of IRS power and does that only apply if the party in charge says so? Didn’t even cross your mind to ask why the scope of the IRS or other agencies isn’t consistent no matter who is president.

No questions like that. Just cheerleading agency manipulation because it’s your guy.

Yeah, we don't want to get to the point where the POTUS is asking foreign governments to investigate his domestic political rivals. Do we?
How does that violate the Constitution, you witless turd?

Don't recall making that argument. Do I have to call the FBI on you again?
What law prevents the President from asking for help from foriegn governments in prosecuting criminals?

I'm beginning to think you actually did call the FBI on me. That shows what a total douche bag you are.

Impeachment need no require a crime.

Are you admitting he didn't commit a crime? Then what was the justification for the impeachment?

Abuse of power. Next.
In other words, a Dim hissy fit was the reason. That's the equivalent of "no reason."

Link to this fraud?
You’d have to ask the attorney general of New York and the Manhattan prosecutor office for full details but this is a taste:

A lefty AG requesting docs isn't proof of fraud, Dimwit.

Try again..............

That'd be a hoot.

LOL

He did.

By a landslide.

Nevada:

It was?

You are an idiot.

You do worship Trump, you even wear MAGA underwear I bet :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

He doesn't have to AND I'm not sure why Biden would do it unless it's just to throw the dog a bone.

The point of it was to harass him until you could get rid of him. He's gone. It no longer matters.

Justice doesn't matter? Ridiculous contention.
Justice has nothing to do with this witch hunt.

Every president released their tax returns except Trump, why not him? He's not transparent

That'd be a hoot.

LOL

He did.

By a landslide.

Nevada:

It was?

You are an idiot.

You do worship Trump, you even wear MAGA underwear I bet :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
You are still a dumbass troll.

That'd be a hoot.

LOL

He did.

By a landslide.

Nevada:

It was?

You are an idiot.

You are still a dumbass troll.

How am I a troll? Silly cracker.

I find it more interesting that you are so hyper partisan unhinged you actually cheer on government agencies being used as political weapons against those you don’t like.

No questions such as why would a Biden IRS be able release tax returns? No asking what are the limits of IRS power and does that only apply if the party in charge says so? Didn’t even cross your mind to ask why the scope of the IRS or other agencies isn’t consistent no matter who is president.

No questions like that. Just cheerleading agency manipulation because it’s your guy.

Yeah, we don't want to get to the point where the POTUS is asking foreign governments to investigate his domestic political rivals. Do we?
I thought we loved Russian information? You fucks spent four years telling us that info was beyond questioning. Fuck off corn hole.

All you have is a lefty fishing expedition.
Given you didn’t even know it existed 5 minutes ago, you calling it a fishing expedition is about as credible as you declaring yourself king of the moon.

You’re an ignorant hack.

That'd be a hoot.

LOL

He did.

By a landslide.

Nevada:

It was?

You are an idiot.

Nostril's unners :cool-45:

80_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg

All you have is a lefty fishing expedition.
Given you didn’t even know it existed 5 minutes ago, you calling it a fishing expedition is about as credible as you declaring yourself king of the moon.

You’re an ignorant hack.
Who says I didn't know about lil Cyrus' fishing expedition, Moron?

I was asking if you had something real, idiot.

Forum List

Back