Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

Why is the office of the Vice President (Quid Pro) so lax that it allows classified documents to be so carelessly handled?

Why is the Fed Govt so lax that it allows classified documents to me missing and nobody notice?

There are degrees. Only one was a national security risk in which the president’s druggie son got rich, and kicked back $50k a month via “rent.” And THAT side is NOT the one subject to an FBI raid.

Stop playing the “both sides do it” thing. There is no equivalence here.
There is great equivalence here. I do not care of the fbi raided one, or both. The documents in bidens residence did not belong there and the documents in Mary largo didn't belong there. Both incidents are worthy of an INTENSE investigation. Both are security risks. Epic failure on your reasoning. Typical wealthy people stuff. Think they are above the law.

Yes, it’s a crime. I can’t believe how ignorant some of you libs are, but then again, it explains why you voted for a life-long do-nothing politician with dementia.
inadvertently misplacing something is a crime? Hmm... I wonder if people get prosecuted for inadvertently misplacing

There is great equivalence here. I do not care of the fbi raided one, or both. The documents in bidens residence did not belong there and the documents in Mary largo didn't belong there. Both incidents are worthy of an INTENSE investigation. Both are security risks. Epic failure on your reasoning. Typical wealthy people stuff. Think they are above the law.
Intense? OK Stop wetting your panties

inadvertently misplacing something is a crime? Hmm... I wonder if people get prosecuted for inadvertently misplacing
Yup….that’s gross negligence, punishable by up to ten years in prison.

Only one side got rich from it. There may have been treason here on that one side, and it needs to be investigated. It is hard to fathom an innocent reason for a crackhead’s newfound wealth, provided by foreign enemies, when he had access to classified information.

Your attempt to claim “both sides do it” is a major fail.

Only one side got rich from it. There may have been treason here on that one side, and it needs to be investigated. It is hard to fathom an innocent reason for a crackhead’s newfound wealth, provided by foreign enemies, when he had access to classified information.

So your cult is innocent but the other cult is guilty. Unreal. Both sides are guilty. I can never support one ideal of either cult.

Both sides lie. Both sides had classified documents which is wrong. Why try and refute facts? Do you expect people to still have respect for either side? If so, describe why.

So your cult is innocent but the other cult is guilty. Unreal. Both sides are guilty. I can never support one ideal of either cult.
Nope. I’m just saying that Biden is much, much worse. And the fact that you use the word “cult” tells me you’re too arrogant and sanctimonious to continue this discussion.

Nope. I’m just saying that Biden is much, much worse. And the fact that you use the word “cult” tells me you’re too arrogant and sanctimonious to continue this discussion.
So you don't see political parties kind of acting like cults? My wife is the one who described to me the similarities. Never in my 92 years have the two major parties been such dysfunctional shills.

Yup….that’s gross negligence, punishable by up to ten years in prison.

ok punishable from no times served up to...

ok. Biden will walk away as clean as an impeached president who is not convicted in the Senate walks away

Forum List

Back