Biden's 'irresponsible' handling of classified docs bigger 'leakage' risk than Trump's, experts say

I see no criminal intent as of yet. Far more likely some documents got swept up in an office move and no one had any idea they were there until they looked.
Why is the office of the Vice President (Quid Pro) so lax that it allows classified documents to be so carelessly handled?

I find it telling that you don't seem to care if the lawyers had the clearance necessary to handle the documents.
I'm sure Garland's handpicked special council will exonerate Biden.

hahaha he has them for 6 years…in his garage. in his study..he even took them out of their files and put them in hhs own he labeled personal…they were not mixed in withhold personal documents like trumps were
Plus, he was never allowed to have them. Trump took his while he was STILL president and had every right to them.

they were found in his garage, in his home, and in his office in a folder he labeled personal…clearly showing intent

teumps were found in boxes packed with private stuff as well. He worked with the NA as soon as they mentioned something to him, returned over a dozen boxes…he wasn’t hiding them like xiden…
You keep making claims but the fact remains that Trump did it all bigger and broader with the full knowledge of his cronies. To make a big deal out of this you are going to have to abandon defending Trump and his document hoarding.

I find it telling that you don't seem to care if the lawyers had the clearance necessary to handle the documents.
Biden’s lawyers have explained what they did and how they handled the documents.

Trump’s lawyers hired defense lawyers.

Biden’s lawyers have explained what they did and how they handled the documents.

Trump’s lawyers hired defense lawyers.
Mishandling classified documents is wrong despite who handled documents. You seem to overlook that fact.

Well, better the credentialed attorneys than the Stormy Daniels crowd who visited Mara-Lard-Ass at Mara-Largo.
If you don't have clearance, it doesn't matter. You shouldn't be in possession of the documents. And are you really claiming any kind of security for Quid Pro's garage? The FBI put their own lock on the door at Mara-Lago. What kind of lock did Quid Pro have on his garage and how many people have been in and out of there in the last 6 years? How many did Hunter bring with him to party with the big guy?

You keep making claims but the fact remains that Trump did it all bigger and broader with the full knowledge of his cronies. To make a big deal out of this you are going to have to abandon defending Trump and his document hoarding.
huh? trump wasn’t hiding anything…xiden did for 6 years and hide them in files he labeled personal

trump did no such thing. He wasn’t trying to steal anything ans was actively working with the NA to make sure they got what they wanted and he maintained his personal property.

there is no comparison…at best trump violated the Presidential Records Acf which isn’t a crime, and at best Xiden violated the Espinage Act which is a high crime.

I see no criminal intent as of yet. Far more likely some documents got swept up in an office move and no one had any idea they were there until they looked.

Leaving classified documents laying around to get swept up is irresponsible as all get out to start with.

If you don't have clearance, it doesn't matter. You shouldn't be in possession of the documents. And are you really claiming any kind of security for Quid Pro's garage? The FBI put their own lock on the door at Mara-Lago. What kind of lock did Quid Pro have on his garage and how many people have been in and out of there in the last 6 years? How many did Hunter bring with him to party with the big guy?

I don't recall making such claims but don't let that derail your vendetta against your superiors.

Mishandling classified documents is wrong despite who handled documents. You seem to overlook that fact.
i haven’t overlooked it.

But we shouldn’t pretend as if Biden and Trump have behaved the same. Far from it.

Well, better the credentialed attorneys than the Stormy Daniels crowd who visited Mara-Lard-Ass at Mara-Largo.
haha wasn’t Stormy Daniels represented by dem super star and presidential front runner Michael Avenitti??? hahaha

the problem xiden had with his attorneys is they realized right away he was committing crimes and snitched him out.

it’s trumps case they were in the lawful practice of separating personal property from stuff rhe NA wanted when xiden committed his stalinist raid

Forum List

Back