Biden’s illegals costing NYC $5 Million per day.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Just think how much it is costing border cities and states since NYC has a fraction of the illegals they do.

And I thought all these illegals were here to fill all those open Biden jobs.

Weird.

Shouldn’t the folks irate about reduced public-library hours in Brooklyn be asking questions about putting up migrants in luxe hotels?

Nothing in that statement about "illegals".

He shills his joke of a “comprehensive immigration reform” plan, which would “fix” the issue by effectively legalizing the border-crossers.

I've noted for a long time that is coming. It's inevitable.

Just think how much it is costing border cities and states since NYC has a fraction of the illegals they do.

And I thought all these illegals were here to fill all those open Biden jobs.

Weird.

We have a forum for topics on immigration. Please place threads regarding that topic there. Thank you

Shouldn’t the folks irate about reduced public-library hours in Brooklyn be asking questions about putting up migrants in luxe hotels?

Nothing in that statement about "illegals".

He shills his joke of a “comprehensive immigration reform” plan, which would “fix” the issue by effectively legalizing the border-crossers.

I've noted for a long time that is coming. It's inevitable.
Fuuuck that!

The border hasn't been secured since Biden and his buddies promised they would secure it if Reagan granted 3 million illegals amnesty.

A wall has been funded 3x and the funds raided by Congress (a Congress Slow Joe was a part of) 3x already.

Bush didn't do much at all, then Clinton built some, then W. did fuck all, then Obama.

Seriously, this is one thing these motherfuckers are supposed to do, and they've been failing to do their jobs for decades!

Decades!

Last edited:
Calling yourself a Sanctuary City” is lotsa fun until illegals start showing up to call your bluff.

Thats when Dimwingers start squealing like stuck pigs to get them outta there.
This is why I love DeSantis and Abbott. They got tired of all of these Democrats in the North spewing their crap about tolerance for illegals and declaring themselves Sanctuary Cities. The Democrats shit themselves when they too found themselves flooded with illegals thanks to DeSantis and Abbott. In the process, Democrats got exposed.

This is why I love DeSantis and Abbott. They got tired of all of these Democrats in the North spewing their crap about tolerance for illegals and declaring themselves Sanctuary Cities. The Democrats shit themselves when they too found themselves flooded with illegals thanks to DeSantis and Abbott. In the process, Democrats got exposed.

DeSantis is the guy that signed the e-verify law that exempted every Florida business from actually having to use e-verify.

You all know he is a fraud but all he has to do is say the right things, he doesn't actually have to do them.

Disney loves keeping their special tax status.

I think its funny that these "sanctuary cities" deemed themselves as such, because they thought no governor from the Southern states would ever be shipping all the illegals to THEIR cities!!!! LOL One or two illegals a month was their goal to promote their lies and hypocrisy........now they are drowning in them, they are whining and throwing Pelosi tantrums!!!! ROFLMAO!!!

The border states have been spending BILLIONS A YEAR on having to deal with invaders across the border.
I'd much prefer spending a few million for a couple of years shooting them all, until they get the HINT they aren't wanted here, nor are they welcomed here. Many other countries do it, why can't we?

Continue bussing the invaders to Democrat cities up north until they finally give in.

DeSantis is the guy that signed the e-verify law that exempted every Florida business from actually having to use e-verify.

You all know he is a fraud but all he has to do is say the right things, he doesn't actually have to do them.

Disney loves keeping their special tax status.
Where and when did he sign and exempt e-verify?

It pretty much guts the bill. … All they [employers] would have to do is certify that they believe in their heart that they’ve got a system that is equally as effective. But who knows what is in their heart?” Lee told reporters after the committee meeting.

Lee said the provision is so “ridiculous” that he would ask Gov. Ron DeSantis, who has prioritized the E-Verify issue, to veto the current version of the bill if it passes the Legislature.

“I think he’ll veto it. I would tell him to veto it. I think it makes a mockery of our efforts to try to create an E-Verify system in Florida,” Lee told reporters after the committee voted 3-2 for the revised bill.

Read more at: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/po...-politics/article240402651.html#storylink=cpy

The Bill passed. A bill that completely exempts agriculture from having to have to do even the fake check.

But influential business groups --- some of them major GOP donors --- have been pushing back against the proposal, just like they did in past years. Sen Victor Torres, D-Orlando, sympathized with businesses and argued an E-Verify mandate would hurt the state’s economy. “Many businesses are having difficulty finding workers to fill the jobs that are currently vacant. This bill would further limit their employment choices, which could be disastrous to our state economy,” Torres said Tuesday before voting against the proposal.

Florida is never going to do anything about the illegals working there. As I've noted many times, he wouldn't ship people out of Florida, he went to Texas to do that.

We here in Texas need to get busy and get that $5 mil up to $30 mil+where it belongs. Busses don't hold nearly enough criminals; we need to start using 52 foot trailers and hauling a lot more per load. There are man more 'sanctuary cities' who need to be inclusive as well.

1b5f8b80a682bd6a.jpg

Forum List

Back