Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

LOL

So? You keep wetting your bed. The war still started in 2014. Sucking your thumb isn't going to change that.
So you repeat yourself again. You are such a bore. You're just upset because you've been wrong all this time, can't think of any way to prove yourself. Cuck!

So you repeat yourself again. You are such a bore. You're just upset because you've been wrong all this time, can't think of any way to prove yourself. Cuck!

LOLOL

Cracks me up watching an abject imbecile, who can't tell the difference between 6.6 and 6.9, project it's others who are wrong.

Great, then Trump is responsible for Hamas firing rockets into Israel every day while he was president.
Israel defended itself quite nicely during Trump thank you. Trump bleeded Iran's money so we didn't see the horrific attacks that Hamas is capable of now. Biden is an abject failure in the Mideast and everywhere. You have to be stupid to think otherwise, oh wait..

LOLOL

Cracks me up watching an abject imbecile, who can't tell the difference between 6.6 and 6.9, project it's others who are wrong.
I have to admit that was really a stupid argument. 6.6, 6.9 who really cares? The problem is your brain seems to resemble a cement block and you can't think in nuances or concepts. You're just kind of stupid. So stupid you couldn't even post a link. Dumbass that apologizes for the disaster that Joe Biden has created. What a shame

Israel defended itself quite nicely during Trump thank you. Trump bleeded Iran's money so we didn't see the horrific attacks that Hamas is capable of now. Biden is an abject failure in the Mideast and everywhere. You have to be stupid to think otherwise, oh wait..

They're defending themselves now too. Still, if Biden is responsible for attacks on Israel, so was Trump. Suck another one, ChoadBreath.

I have to admit that was really a stupid argument. 6.6, 6.9 who really cares? The problem is your brain seems to resemble a cement block and you can't think in nuances or concepts. You're just kind of stupid. So stupid you couldn't even post a link. Dumbass that apologizes for the disaster that Joe Biden has created. What a shame

LOL

At least you know you're stupid.
thumbsup.gif

They're defending themselves now too. Still, if Biden is responsible for attacks on Israel, so was Trump. Suck another one, ChoadBreath.
It's Biden's weakness that's causing all of this unrest among our enemies around the world. Biden recently gave Iran billions of dollars to help Hamas attack Israel. You are out of your mind and your intelligence is Highly Questionable.

It's Biden's weakness that's causing all of this unrest among our enemies around the world. Biden recently gave Iran billions of dollars to help Hamas attack Israel. You are out of your mind and your intelligence is Highly Questionable.

LOL

Biden did no such thing. Dayum, you're as rightarded as they come. You questioning others intelligence is like...

obama-come-on-what-2.gif

LOL

Biden did no such thing. Dayum, you're as rightarded as they come. You questioning others intelligence is like...

obama-come-on-what-2.gif
What a simpleton you are. You are the reason that this country is becoming a third world hell hole . You're ignorance is astounding . Biden released billions of dollars to Iran. Iran finances Hamas and Hezbollah. Trump broke them,

Screenshot_20220903-224926_Chrome.jpg

Biden refinance them you fucking idiot.

What a simpleton you are. You are the reason that this country is becoming a third world hell hole . You're ignorance is astounding . Biden released billions of dollars to Iran. Iran finances Hamas and Hezbollah. Trump broke them,

View attachment 913444

Biden refinance them you fucking idiot.

Poor rightard, once again I have to educate you. This is getting old. No moron, Biden did not give billions to Iran that Iran then used to fund Hamas. Sadly, you're just a low information cretin who doesn't know shit.

Imbecile, that $6b was in a Qatar bank and never released to Iran because Hamas attacked Israel...

Poor rightard, once again I have to educate you. This is getting old. No moron, Biden did not give billions to Iran that Iran then used to fund Hamas. Sadly, you're just a low information cretin who doesn't know shit.

Imbecile, that $6b was in a Qatar bank and never released to Iran because Hamas attacked Israel...

Fungible money for the leader in terrorism of the Mideast. From your boy Biden. You are so stupid you must be taken advantage of multiple times a month. War in ukraine, war in Israel, being attacked by the houthis, being threatened by Iran, poor economy here in the United States. The list goes on and the gullible like you don't even know it! Moron CUCK

Screenshot_20210605-205943_Chrome.jpg

LOLOLOL

Yet again, my insults directed at you are so good, and so dead on accurate, you feel thd need to use my insults.

tenor.gif
Insufferable bitch speaks again and projects his weakness. M a g a is gaining strength, it's a movement. We are going to make America great again regardless of your stupidity. CUCK

Screenshot_20240304-093150_Samsung Internet.jpg

Fungible money for the leader in terrorism of the Mideast. From your boy Biden. You are so stupid you must be taken advantage of multiple times a month. War in ukraine, war in Israel, being attacked by the houthis, being threatened by Iran, poor economy here in the United States. The list goes on and the gullible like you don't even know it! Moron CUCK

View attachment 913449

LOL

Bedwetter, you said Biden recently gave Iran billions of dollars to help Hamas attack Israel.

Only that didn't actually happen. You're simply wrong but not man enough to admit it. Once again, it took a Liberal to educate you.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back