Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

Lol. Here's a few screenshots of the comments before Yahoo disables them:
ScreenShot_20220709154836.png

ScreenShot_20220709155006.png

ScreenShot_20220709155044.png

Is everyone, across the entire economy, gouging at the same time?
Yes. When a handful of companies do it, the rest follow suit. It's free money!

Explain this: I go to Publix frequently. I buy my bird seed there, too. They had a stack of 10 bags at $3.99 each. The next day that same stack was $4.99. They did not sell all 10 bags in the hour and a half they were still open on the first day, I can promise you.

I realize it's just one instance, but I can give you 100 more. How do you explain it, other than a chance to cash in on "inflation"? (I took the photo to complain to Publix)

PXL_20220407_004642408.jpg

Explain this: I go to Publix frequently. I buy my bird seed there, too. They had a stack of 10 bags at $3.99 each. The next day that same stack was $4.99. They did not sell all 10 bags in the hour and a half they were still open on the first day, I can promise you.

I realize it's just one instance, but I can give you 100 more. How do you explain it, other than a chance to cash in on "inflation"? (I took the photo to complain to Publix)

View attachment 668281

That's hilarious!

Why did they wait until Biden to discover your easy money trick?

Is it because Biden is a moron?

That's hilarious!

Why did they wait until Biden to discover your easy money trick?

Is it because Biden is a moron?
Punting on answering my question? Got nothing? You're conceding that I'm correct? That's fine with me! 🙂

Punting on answering my question? Got nothing? You're conceding that I'm correct? That's fine with me! 🙂

How do you explain it, other than a chance to cash in on "inflation"?

“Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon in the sense that it is and can be produced only by a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output.”

How do you explain it, other than a chance to cash in on "inflation"?

“Inflation is always and everywhere a monetary phenomenon in the sense that it is and can be produced only by a more rapid increase in the quantity of money than in output.”
If you are incapable of answering my very simple question, just say so.

How does inflation come into play with stock that is already on the shelves?

If your input costs on the truckload that just pulled into your loading dock went up from $2 to $3, should you wait until you sold all your old inventory before you raise your prices? Why?

Is it gouging if you raise the price on those ten bags of birdseed today but not if you raise it
tomorrow, after those ten bags sold?

If your input costs on the truckload that just pulled into your loading dock went up from $2 to $3, should you wait until you sold all your old inventory before you raise your prices? Why?

Is it gouging if you raise the price on those ten bags of birdseed today but not if you raise it
tomorrow, after those ten bags sold?
I think so. You set the price point on the existing stock based on what you were paying for it. You set the price of the new inventory based on that increased price. Raising the price on the existing stock based on your next shipment's cost results only in much bigger profits, outsized profits, which kinda is the definition of gouging.

Here's another one. The big one, actually, which affects everything else.

I think so. You set the price point on the existing stock based on what you were paying for it. You set the price of the new inventory based on that increased price. Raising the price on the existing stock based on your next shipment's cost results only in much bigger profits, outsized profits, which kinda is the definition of gouging.

Here's another one. The big one, actually, which affects everything else.

Raising the price on the existing stock based on your next shipment's cost results only in much bigger profits, outsized profits, which kinda is the definition of gouging.

If you post the actual definition of gouging, you should see your error.

1657469429116.png

Cool story. Like so many liberal stories it is simplistic, without backup and is used
to push a faulty conclusion.

Forum List

Back