Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

you’re also dull
Yet you follow me around like a puppy dog.
4i6Ckte.gif

You blamed Biden when the price went up - where is the praise for Biden when the price drops to below where it used to be?

The sad thing is that this assclown, Syndi, likely believes his own shit.

The silly spin and propaganda of hacks, like Syndi, aside, the average American is aware of the pain caused by this economy.

Just think about pain at the pump:

View attachment 791442

Now factor in the additional costs of transporting food and good to the consumers. We can see why consumer prices are so high.

Thanks Brandon, you fucking inept scumbag demented fake President.
Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! BackAgain , your own cult leader throws you under the bus!

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!! BackAgain , your own cult leader throws you under the bus!

He is not a cult leader, first of all. And, secondly, government making moves to address over supply (not just with oil companies) is nothing new.

Potato is the ass sucker who promised to eliminate the industry.

You libturds really are retarded.

He is not a cult leader, first of all. And, secondly, government making moves to address over supply (not just with oil companies) is nothing new.

Potato is the ass sucker who promised to eliminate the industry.

You libturds really are retarded.
You fucking clown. :laugh:

Tell us what's the problem with having an over supply of oil? Cheap gas for Americans?

The numbers are fudged and don't give an accurate representation of current life in the USA.

Median household income vx median housing costs....yoy for the past 20 years.

Currently housing costs are at a 7x vx median income. They were at a 4. Also grocery costs have skyrocketed as well as transportation costs. Cars are expensive exponentially while salaries only modestly.

A recovery is coming....it's just going to be a while yet. And increasing Government debt is NOT going to fix the problem....nor are increased corporate profits. Nor are higher taxes going to help either. Solidifying the foundations upon what our strong economy is built upon is the only thing going to help.

Meaning things like integrity in financial institutions, integrity in the SEC and exchanges. Integrity in lending practices and commercial paper. (SVB was guilty of fraud with the governments help)

Stopping the "naked shorts" in the stock market also would be a great start. I can't believe they ever began allowing the practice...talk about bonehead ideas...that one was stupendous...it also would stop the borrowing against stocks for more than 3 days and make Elon take a taxable salary for a change.

There was not enough storage for it

It drove more than 200 companies out of business in 2020 alone
Strategic Petroleum Reserve can store it. Canada can take and store a lot of it, as can Europe and Australia. Cheap gas for all!

I’m not the one who made the claim, you bombastic imbecile twat rash.

Frankly, as a policy matter, it’s perfectly ok to disagree with Trump on that one.
You disagree with Trump jacking up gas prices purely for his personal political benefit. That's nice. 🤣

Now you can STFU about Biden and gas.

Many people are saying this is the most beautiful economy they've ever seen. If this wasn't Biden's economy he'd probably be dating it. Biden is the only one who can fix things.

Biden’s grade on the economy rises to A-

President Biden has an enviable problem: The economy under his watch is doing a lot better than voters give him credit for.

In the latest update of the Yahoo Finance Bidenomics Report Card, Biden’s grade on the economy rose from B+ to A-. This isn’t our opinion. It’s what the numbers tell us. We developed this methodology at the beginning of the Trump administration, with the help of Moody’s Analytics, and we’ve kept it in place for Biden. We determine each president’s grade by tracking six economic indicators back to the 1970s and rating how the current president compares with the prior seven at the same point in their first terms, going back to Jimmy Carter. (Here’s our full methodology.)

Of the eight presidents, Biden gets the highest marks for the total number of new jobs created since he took office, and also for real GDP growth per capita. Biden also gets top marks for the increase in exports during his presidency, although that data only goes back to 1993, so he’s the best of five presidents.

Biden gets second-best marks for the number of new manufacturing jobs, and for gains in the S&P 500 stock index. His only sub-par number is on average hourly earnings, where he ranks second-last.

More at the link.

View attachment 599123

I thought presidents weren't responsible for the economy. At least, that's what we were told when it sucked.

You disagree with Trump jacking up gas prices purely for his personal political benefit. That's nice. 🤣

Now you can STFU about Biden and gas.
Or, a better idea:

You can go fuck yourself.

Whether you like it or not, I’ll discuss your demented racist god (Spudz McAlzheimer) as I see fit and when I choose. You get no vote in that. So get back to sucking moldy old bags of dicks.

👍

Forum List

Back