Biden’s gas price jumps to $3.51/gal. Up .20 in just the last week.

Robert L Peters said he's going to dip back into the strategic petroleum reserve and manipulate the price again.

He doesn't know what any of that means but he read it perfectly. Anyway, it should be our pleasure to pay for his incessant fuckups.

Somebody has a scary game face....
best they got.jpg

Won't effect me in the least. I don't go out much. I get my groceries delivered, but usually get pizza anyway. Corona is still going around. some people are still wearing masks, and count me in that group. But really, I am a bit of a homebody and always have my phone, ipad, or laptop at the ready. I am eating right now lol.

So, I will just mix up a drink and have door dash bring me some goodies. You guys can hand wring over some stupid shit. :clap2: :rofl:

As a reminder, it was $2.36 when Biden took office. The funny thing is that this regime doesn’t get how this affects working folks, not to mention the sky high prices at the grocery store.

Always goes up before a holiday to bleed the suckers who want to go to granny's for some free easter ham instead of cooking it themselves.

• Banned
Won't effect me in the least. I don't go out much. I get my groceries delivered, but usually get pizza anyway. Corona is still going around. some people are still wearing masks, and count me in that group. But really, I am a bit of a homebody and always have my phone, ipad, or laptop at the ready. I am eating right now lol.

So, I will just mix up a drink and have door dash bring me some goodies. You guys can hand wring over some stupid shit. :clap2: :rofl:
Not everyone is a hermit.

some people are still wearing masks, and count me in that group.

You guys can hand wring over some stupid shit. :clap2: :rofl:

Like Biden, Becerra, Walensky, and Fauci, you have probably had at least three shots and COVID twice. You can probably take the mask off now.

As a reminder, it was $2.36 when Biden took office. The funny thing is that this regime doesn’t get how this affects working folks, not to mention the sky high prices at the grocery store.

Gas has definitely jumped here in the last few days... right after the White House announced we were "energy independent" for the first time in 40 years.

Figure that one out.

We are all very thankful you don’t go out in public.

Forum List

Back