Biden’s foster and adopt a rescue dog

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 17, 2009
Canis Latrans

The newest member of the Biden family, a dog named Major, first came into their lives in March of this year when he was still a puppy. Biden’s daughter, Ashley Biden, sent her father a Facebook post about a litter of German Shepherd puppies that were having some health issues and needed foster families. The six puppies had been exposed to toxins and were hospitalized for treatment. Biden has long loved German Shepherds, and had been wanting to adopt a new dog as a companion for Champ. He contacted the Delaware Humane Association about fostering one of the puppies.

3345DC30-EC56-4FCF-A19D-DD54F94EF18C.jpeg

I love German Shepherds....how cool :)

And when politicians are animal lovers...an extra plus. Even Pence gets a plus from me on that!

That's amazing!

Everyone who adopts dogs or pets....has my approval! :thup: Bless them.

But that won't make me vote for him.

When Biden dies of dementia or whatever the hell is wrong with him, they'll have to find a new master for his dog. It's cruel to give Biden a dog at this point.

Does joe take care of the dog or does the dog take care of joe

Biden should not try to be a President..... he is not the right candidate the world knows that............

If he really cares....he should adopt dogs! and in that case I am ok with him! :)

Biden rose a notch, and its because of the dog. But I, too, still won't vote for him.
It's always bugged me that Trump is not an animal lover. Nor are his kids. Probably not Melania either. Strange.

AND NO..DON'T POST PICS OF TRUMPS BOYS HUNT TROPHIES!!! we know. No need to see it.

Well, I would vote for Biden, for other reasons - but the animal issue always raised Pence a bit in my eyes as well (though wouldn't vote for him) :)

The newest member of the Biden family, a dog named Major, first came into their lives in March of this year when he was still a puppy. Biden’s daughter, Ashley Biden, sent her father a Facebook post about a litter of German Shepherd puppies that were having some health issues and needed foster families. The six puppies had been exposed to toxins and were hospitalized for treatment. Biden has long loved German Shepherds, and had been wanting to adopt a new dog as a companion for Champ. He contacted the Delaware Humane Association about fostering one of the puppies.

View attachment 375177

And when politicians are animal lovers...an extra plus. Even Pence gets a plus from me on that!

Trump should adopt an alligator.. To help him clean the swamp.. And then I'd have faith in the fact he's actually committing to do something.. After all -- Mitch McConnell LOOKS like his pet tortoise.. And he works like one also... :hyper:

OIP.s7tqpZWV5lj60IGU5l3ojwHaEK

View attachment 375177

Trump should adopt an alligator.. To help him clean the swamp.. And then I'd have faith in the fact he's actually committing to do something.. After all -- Mitch McConnell LOOKS like his pet tortoise.. And he works like one also... :hyper:

OIP.s7tqpZWV5lj60IGU5l3ojwHaEK

:lmao:

Hey, you need to be a spokesman for turtles - don't diss them!

Forum List

Back