Biden’s foster and adopt a rescue dog

Biden rose a notch, and its because of the dog. But I, too, still won't vote for him.
It's always bugged me that Trump is not an animal lover. Nor are his kids. Probably not Melania either. Strange.

AND NO..DON'T POST PICS OF TRUMPS BOYS HUNT TROPHIES!!! we know. No need to see it.

They're New Yorkers. And Trump family wouldn't look right with an apartment Shih Tzu

He could get a golden retriever or a lab or a malamute or an irish wolfhound. But he isn't in to dogs, unfortunately.
I guess he never had time to have a dog. I wonder if Baron wanted one and was denied.

The white house needs a dog.

The newest member of the Biden family, a dog named Major, first came into their lives in March of this year when he was still a puppy. Biden’s daughter, Ashley Biden, sent her father a Facebook post about a litter of German Shepherd puppies that were having some health issues and needed foster families. The six puppies had been exposed to toxins and were hospitalized for treatment. Biden has long loved German Shepherds, and had been wanting to adopt a new dog as a companion for Champ. He contacted the Delaware Humane Association about fostering one of the puppies.

View attachment 375177

I love German Shepherds....how cool :)

And when politicians are animal lovers...an extra plus. Even Pence gets a plus from me on that!

You sure it is not a cognitive support dog?

He could get a golden retriever or a lab or a malamute or an irish wolfhound. But he isn't in to dogs, unfortunately.
I guess he never had time to have a dog. I wonder if Baron wanted one and was denied.

The white house needs a dog.

Gracie, I would never give a dog to the Trumps.

He dislikes pets. Wealthy people don't need time for pets - they hire people for them. Better if he not have them.

I think it's great that Biden is adopting a dog, but let's be real here. The main reason he is adopting a dog is for the photo op in the hopes of maybe getting a bump from the dog lover block of voters.

If he is elected president, it will be Whitehouse staff that end up taking care of the dog. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I think it's great that Biden is adopting a dog, but let's be real here. The main reason he is adopting a dog is for the photo op in the hopes of maybe getting a bump from the dog lover block of voters.

If he is elected president, it will be Whitehouse staff that end up taking care of the dog. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

He already has a dog, Champ, a German Shepherd he got in 2008. This is the second. They've a long history of dogs.

The newest member of the Biden family, a dog named Major, first came into their lives in March of this year when he was still a puppy. Biden’s daughter, Ashley Biden, sent her father a Facebook post about a litter of German Shepherd puppies that were having some health issues and needed foster families. The six puppies had been exposed to toxins and were hospitalized for treatment. Biden has long loved German Shepherds, and had been wanting to adopt a new dog as a companion for Champ. He contacted the Delaware Humane Association about fostering one of the puppies.

View attachment 375177

And when politicians are animal lovers...an extra plus. Even Pence gets a plus from me on that!

Wonder if the dogs a blooming idiot like biden?

He already has a dog, Champ, a German Shepherd he got in 2008. This is the second. They've a long history of dogs.
too bad bidum cant remember the history.

View attachment 375177

Let's be real here, most dog's of politicians are smarter than their masters. Probably why Trump won't get one.

View attachment 375177

why adopt now? The dog is a political prop you idiot

View attachment 375177

Let's be real here, most dog's of politicians are smarter than their masters. Probably why Trump won't get one.
Fake news, liar.

View attachment 375177

Fake news, liar.

You don't think dogs are smarter than politicians?

You need to hang around dogs more and politics less.

View attachment 375177

Fake news, liar.

Just like Bo and sunny were political props
obama's can't even take care of their pet's
3CDE259B00000578-0-image-a-32_1486308238734.jpg

If you cared about you pet's would you allow that person near them?

View attachment 375177

Fake news, liar.

A lot of people use professional dog walker. Why is that a problem for you?

So if he wins, the Whitehouse staff will be taking care of two dogs.

View attachment 375177

Fake news, liar.

A lot of people use professional dog walker. Why is that a problem for you?
sure some people do use professional dog walkers when they go on vacation and can't take them on the trip.
This isn't the case the obama's had just moved in. Besides the guy doesn't look professional he looks like a BLM thug

There's nothing wrong with paying for a dog nanny if you can afford it.

Forum List

Back