Biden’s EPA Holds Up Major Oil Refinery Amid National Fuel Crisis

as in most every other thread in this forum, nothing of value from a demofk poster related to the OP. Not a one, more pain staking mumbo jumbo double talk.

why else drive up the prices? That's exactly why we point it out.
Yes its all a scam to make the weak minded think dumb old Joe is a climate crusader, when he's nothing of the sort. This allows big oil to gain huge profits which they will then kicked back "10% for the big guy."

You said people do not live by refineries I know they do.
Residents by an old ConocoPhillips refinery in Alton Illinois were killed several years ago when their homes exploded because of underground leaks at said refinery. It does happen.
cite please.

You said people do not live by refineries I know they do.
Residents by an old ConocoPhillips refinery in Alton Illinois were killed several years ago when their homes exploded because of underground leaks at said refinery. It does happen.
post that report? That's up to you to produce.

In my experience, all refinery pipe is ariel for access needs. You aren't good at this.

right across the street from what? The headquarter building? NO fking way you live next to refined oil. They are campuses like a university. You are truly a sucka.

Quote me where I said I live next to a refinery. I will wait. And yes houses are directly across the street from many refineries. Google map wood river refinery in Illinois. Can't get much closer there Simp.

Forum List

Back