Biden’s EPA Holds Up Major Oil Refinery Amid National Fuel Crisis

Says the asshole that knows nothing about a refinery.
ha, anything happens to any pipe and they need to repair, can't be underground fool. Again, need a ariel view?

1669052691188.png

Couldn't you imagine if there were buried pipes under all of that?

here. Right across the street, worked those 2 refineries many times.

Dewey, was pointing out to your dumber than you butt buddy that there are homes directly across the street from the refineries. Does not say anywhere in that statement that I live there.
You are tragically stupid.

Are you some kind of pussy or something?

If not wanting to live near a refinery that had a fire burning for two weeks and that has corrosion on process valves, flanges, pipes, nuts, bolts and pressure relief devices as well as gaskets were in poor condition makes me one in your eyes, then I can live with that.

If not wanting to live near a refinery that had a fire burning for two weeks and that has corrosion on process valves, flanges, pipes, nuts, bolts and pressure relief devices as well as gaskets were in poor condition makes me one in your eyes, then I can live with that.
YEs, that makes you a pussy. You're panicking over a little bit of rust.

Dewey, was pointing out to your dumber than you butt buddy that there are homes directly across the street from the refineries. Does not say anywhere in that statement that I live there.
You are tragically stupid.
you implied that was you. you should learn to use better grammer than.

They have these magical pieces of equipment called backhoes that actually dig you know. Here is a hint for you Simp, you can't see the buried pipe because it's buried.
hahahahahahaha how you gonna get a backhoe under all that pipe? again, I drop my mic at this point.

Forum List

Back