Bidens empty podium

“This is for Joe Biden. I am trying to get him to debate,” Trump said, referring to the empty podium. “Trying to get Crooked Joe to debate. Anytime, anyplace.”

When will Joe debate?

MSN

If Biden debates he will be taking his magic medicine that helps cover up his dementia and gives him energy.

Hopefully it doesn’t have nasty side effects. Biden is closely involved with the nuclear trigger and we on the verge of WWIII.

If Biden debates he will be taking his magic medicine that helps cover up his dementia and gives him energy.

Hopefully it doesn’t have nasty side effects. Biden is closely involved with the nuclear trigger and we on the verge of WWIII.
Dang, he'll yell throughout the debate.

“This is for Joe Biden. I am trying to get him to debate,” Trump said, referring to the empty podium. “Trying to get Crooked Joe to debate. Anytime, anyplace.”

When will Joe debate?

MSN

The latest Biden Body Double needs a few days of rest and oxygen, then they pump him full of speed and he rants like Hitler in the bunker

8jlldg.jpg

Neither men want a deba, they just want the chance to tell the lies without challenge.

instead of a debate both men should agree to a complete physical to shown live maybe even toss in some simple physical activities

Neither men want a deba, they just want the chance to tell the lies without challenge.

instead of a debate both men should agree to a complete physical to shown live maybe even toss in some simple physical activities
Fuck, make it a WWE cage match! :auiqs.jpg:

I wonder why Joe Biden would look like on a golf course.

When will Joe debate?

MSN

Joe’s puppet masters would never allow it, nether would Jill.

It’s comical and sad that Democrats believe a pussy whipped puppet president truly represents America.

Forum List

Back