Biden’s Economy adds 531,000 jobs in October

The economy is running so hot, unemployment is so low & shipping is above record levels, that the Fed is raising interest rates to cool it down.

Container Port throughput index.png

Wow.....that's a way that I've never heard of a Green Beret being described.
While at 5th Group on an A Team I rarely saw the motorpool.
And I paid my taxes just like everyone else does, except maybe Al Sharpton.
You don't do shit except collect money & benefits from government. You waste away all your time posting 108,726 lies on USMB alone. How many other social media & message boards do you spend time posting lies on? What have you produced other than your bullshit lies that harm US citizens & the economy?

The courts have....they are the final word. Please stop lying.
please explain how the courts have addressed posts 215 and 237.

You're such a fucking clueless clown you dont even remember what I said and how you avoided it.

:auiqs.jpg:

Don't you love how the moderators do everything in their power to deny Biden any credit?

There a massive new jobs number announced today and the moderators try to bury it by merging it with an old thread.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:

You don't do shit except collect money & benefits from government. You waste away all your time posting 108,726 lies on USMB alone. How many other social media & message boards do you spend time posting lies on? What have you produced other than your bullshit lies that harm US citizens & the economy?
You'd be welcome to visit my team room at Ft Campbell and voice your opinions about Special Forces operators.

I'll show them your posts and they can give you a warm welcome.

Don't you love how the moderators do everything in their power to deny Biden any credit?

There a massive new jobs number announced today and the moderators try to bury it by merging it with an old thread.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301:
They take direction from Fox News apparently. Where do you think they covered it out of the 35 front page stories? If you guessed no where you’d be right.

Fox News

Hours after the +467,000 jobs numbers was released, local FOX news KTVI St Louis was still lying claiming Biden lost 300,000 jobs. FOX = Fake News.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back