Biden’s Economy adds 531,000 jobs in October

Yes, today. And December was revised WAY up.

Bad news for some, I know.

I heard it was going to be pretty bad.

I doubt it turns out as being the worst predictions though.
Which is good, because the worst prediction i read had it at a negative job growth in January.

467K ... On the plus side isn't bad.

18 min ago

Biden's first year: By far the biggest jobs gain for any president​

From CNN Business' Chris Isidore

With the January jobs report, we now know employers added 6.6 million jobs during Joe Biden's first 12 months in office — by far the best first-year jobs gain for any US president.

LETS GO BRANDON!

:dance: :dance: :dance:
You know this is going to upset conservatives today.

A good day for America is a bad day for conservatives.

Maybe Last Year ... Not Today.

Yes. Today

1643985137251.png

getting back to where Trump already had us before covid is kinda cool huh!
Wouldn't have been needed had Trump not handed Biden a workforce with 9½ million fewer jobs. We've regained 69% of that under Biden.

Wouldn't have been needed had Trump not handed Biden a workforce with 9½ million fewer jobs. We've regained 69% of that under Biden.
Not our first rodeo. When Trump was successful, it was Obama's wonderful economy. As Brandon is failing, it's Trump's economy.

This is vacuous partisanship and absolute denial, not to mention abject stupidity.

Not our first rodeo. When Trump was successful, it was Obama's wonderful economy. As Brandon is failing, it's Trump's economy.

This is vacuous partisanship and absolute denial, not to mention abject stupidity.
Obama handed Trump a growing economy with 76 consecutive months of job growth; whereas Trump handed Biden a shit economy with 1 consecutive month of job growth.

No! mudwhistle is a career army leach. He sits around the motor pool cracking jokes while the rest of us create goods, services & pay taxes so he & his family can enjoy good pay & all the benefits America has to offer.
Wow.....that's a way that I've never heard of a Green Beret being described.
While at 5th Group on an A Team I rarely saw the motorpool.
And I paid my taxes just like everyone else does, except maybe Al Sharpton.

You mean before he ignored the worst health crisis in over 100 years and allowed tens of thousands to die?
more have died under the potato.

leftist talking points just continue to die at a faster rate than the covid infected!!

more have died under the potato.

leftist talking points just continue to die at a faster rate than the covid infected!!
Omicron is dying out....even as many of the MAGA nuts refuse to vaccine or wear a mask. You lose again......Ha Ha!

Forum List

Back