Biden's document expose' was an inside job

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
Biden's announcement that he was going to run for reelection in 2024 put the Democrat intelligentsia into full panic mode, since they know that he would be fatal to any hope of retaining the White House. Even his presence as a sitting President would doom any other Democrat's chances in that election.

Therefor, a scheme to remove him had to be hatched in short order to head off this scenario and the damaging GOP investigations of him that are under way. The answer was to expose his mishandling of classified documents known only to Democrat insiders. This will fit nicely into his upcoming medical examination where he will be diagnosed with early signs of Alzheimer's disease. As a result he will resign and be replaced by Harris, which will allow the Democrats to claim the first black female President (as well as the first black minority leader in the House). Harris will then pardon him based on cognitive impairment.

Biden's announcement that he was going to run for reelection in 2024 put the Democrat intelligentsia into full panic mode, since they know that he would be fatal to any hope of retaining the White House. Even his presence as a sitting President would doom any other Democrat's chances in that election.

Therefor, a scheme to remove him had to be hatched in short order to head off this scenario and the damaging GOP investigations of him that are under way. The answer was to expose his mishandling of classified documents known only to Democrat insiders. This will fit nicely into his upcoming medical examination where he will be diagnosed with early signs of Alzheimer's disease. As a result he will resign and be replaced by Harris, which will allow the Democrats to claim the first black female President (as well as the first black minority leader in the House). Harris will then pardon him based on cognitive impairment.
Source?

Xi and the CCP will never allow the dems to push their guy out of the white house....

Holy crap. That's some serious speculation. I'm on the right and even I don't believe any of that. The left had nothing to do with planting Biden VP documents from the Obama era in Biden's garage. So, Biden is not going to resign. If his health holds out he will finish his first term. However, I predict he will decide to not run for 2024. You need to wake up from your wet dream.

Holy crap. That's some serious speculation. I'm on the right and even I don't believe any of that. The left had nothing to do with planting Biden VP documents from the Obama era in Biden's garage. So, Biden is not going to resign. If his health holds out he will finish his first term. However, I predict he will decide to not run for 2024. You need to wake up from your wet dream.
Try rereading my post:

Please identify which of my sentences you disagree with and answer the following questions:
1. If the Democrats had nothing to do with exposing the location of these documents, who did and how did they know where they were?
2. Do you think that Biden staying in office would a plus or minus for Democrats in 2024? Please explain.
3. Do you think that continuing the House investigations of Biden will be a plus or minus for Democrats in 2024?
4. Do you think that having the first black female President would be a plus or minus for Democrats in 2024?

Please refrain from including vulgarity in your response.

Try rereading my post:

Please identify which of my sentences you disagree with and answer the following questions:
1. If the Democrats had nothing to do with exposing the location of these documents, who did and how did they know where they were?
2. Do you think that Biden staying in office would a plus or minus for Democrats in 2024? Please explain.
3. Do you think that continuing the House investigations of Biden will be a plus or minus for Democrats in 2024?
4. Do you think that having the first black female President would be a plus or minus for Democrats in 2024?

Please refrain from including vulgarity in your response.
I don't remember any of your sentences I agreed with so that was easy. As far as the rest:

1. Please provide your proof that Democrats were responsible. Opinions are only opinions. Your opinions carry no more weight than my opinions do. If you think they do then you are arrogant.

2. As of today, it would probably be a wash. Somehow it seems like you are trying to imply that the country would be in better shape if a different Democrat were president rather than Biden. They are all the same. They are all wooven out of the same cloth. We would still be where we are if a different Democrat was president other than Biden.

3. It's unlikely to be a plus for Democrats, however they did score a few points recently when it was discovered that Trump tried to silence unflattering Tweets during an investigation of Democrats trying to silence Tweets.

4. My opinion is that with Harris's baggage and unlikeability, having her as the Democratic 2024 nominee would be a minus for Democrats. Of course few Republicans would vote for her and there are actually several Democrats who would not vote for her either. Being black is one strike against her and being a woman is another strike against her. Her unlikable history could be the third strike against her. Not being racist or a misogynist, just being a realist.

Of course all of this depends on who is on the Republican ticket, both the top and the VP. Both sides seem to make the mistake of thinking that their base determines who will be president. They do not. Independents determine who will be president so the ticket who appeals to Independents the most will win. The side who understands that the most will win.

Last edited:
Isn't it obvious?
The media and dems would never have come out with a story that hurt biden unless they were making sure he wouldnt be able to run again.
They've tried to cover for him about his dementia but you can bet that'll change in the near future if he doesnt take the hint to not run.
That was ONE HECK of a demonstration of Dementia during the State of the Union.

Every President with Dementia has sounded like that. And even Republicans applauded him.

He has taken the hint that he is needed for 4 more years in order to continue the good job he has accomplished so far, you want to admit it or not.

That was ONE HECK of a demonstration of Dementia during the State of the Union.

Every President with Dementia has sounded like that. And even Republicans applauded him.

He has taken the hint that he is needed for 4 more years in order to continue the good job he has accomplished so far, you want to admit it or not.

You've obviously never dealt with someone suffering from dementia.
You load em up with meds and they can be lucid for a short period of time,but you cant continuously give them those drugs without killing them.
Did you not see biden speaking after the State of the union speech?
Along with the many times he's gone off the rails and didnt have a clue what he was saying?
The Wife and I took care of my Mother until Her death from dementia and it's not something you want to see.
And no he won't be running next time around and dems have made that abundantly clear by throwing him under the bus.
If you believe different you're a moron.

You've obviously never dealt with someone suffering from dementia.
You load em up with meds and they can be lucid for a short period of time,but you cant continuously give them those drugs without killing them.
Did you not see biden speaking after the State of the union speech?
Along with the many times he's gone off the rails and didnt have a clue what he was saying?
The Wife and I took care of my Mother until Her death from dementia and it's not something you want to see.
And no he won't be running next time around and dems have made that abundantly clear by throwing him under the bus.
If you believe different you're a moron.
I will be a moron who may be seeing Joe Biden win his second term in 2024. :)

You gaslight very badly.

And you are MAGA AND QANON. No brain left, beyond clearly.

And when he wins again, are you going to cry, scream or riot on the streets, or march to D C?

You're living in a dream world.
And WTF is "beyond clearly" Are you some kind of imbecile?
bidens own people turned him in when they found top secret documents which were probably planted by his own people.
And hunters laptop has now proven to be true.
That you think potatohead is going to run again is fucken hiliarious!!!
There's no way he makes it two more years let alone another four after that.
He's already shitting his pants and he'll only get worse in the next two years.
If you knew a damn thing about dementia you'd know that.
You're boi is done.

You're living in a dream world.
And WTF is "beyond clearly" Are you some kind of imbecile?
bidens own people turned him in when they found top secret documents which were probably planted by his own people.
And hunters laptop has now proven to be true.
That you think potatohead is going to run again is fucken hiliarious!!!
There's no way he makes it two more years let alone another four after that.
He's already shitting his pants and he'll only get worse in the next two years.
If you knew a damn thing about dementia you'd know that.
You're boi is done.
Nobody "turned him in ", oh, dishonest worthless human.

You do not know what is in Hunter's laptop, except for some nude photos.

I know that it sounds like YOU are suffering from dementia or something similar to it, psychosis maybe, where you must lie and attempt to destroy the other just because you want your Party, your self destructive Party, to be in the WH again.

You must have watched a Trump State of the Union rerun instead and confused it with what actually happened this Tuesday.

Forum List

Back