Biden's document expose' was an inside job

Nobody "turned him in ", oh, dishonest worthless human.

You do not know what is in Hunter's laptop, except for some nude photos.

I know that it sounds like YOU are suffering from dementia or something similar to it, psychosis maybe, where you must lie and attempt to destroy the other just because you want your Party, your self destructive Party, to be in the WH again.

You must have watched a Trump State of the Union rerun instead and confused it with what actually happened this Tuesday.
So tell us how we found out about bidens secret documents.

So tell us how we found out about bidens secret documents.
It is all in the news. The news you won't look at, only Fox, OAN and Newsmax. I do not expect you to ever figure it out, because mainly you are here to spread lies about the Biden family in order to HOPE that he will lose in 2024 in case he does run again.

Republicans are scared. The more they think they will lose in the next elections the more they lie. Just like you.

It is all in the news. The news you won't look at, only Fox, OAN and Newsmax. I do not expect you to ever figure it out, because mainly you are here to spread lies about the Biden family in order to HOPE that he will lose in 2024 in case he does run again.

Republicans are scared. The more they think they will lose in the next elections the more they lie. Just like you.

You fucken retard!!!
Bidens own staff fingered him for the documents.

Holy crap. That's some serious speculation. I'm on the right and even I don't believe any of that. The left had nothing to do with planting Biden VP documents from the Obama era in Biden's garage. So, Biden is not going to resign. If his health holds out he will finish his first term. However, I predict he will decide to not run for 2024. You need to wake up from your wet dream.
No one "planted" anything. Those attorneys were sent to move boxes out of the Penn Biden Center. They hid what they found until months after the mid-terms. Those documents would have never seen the light of day if their intent had not been too muddy up President Biden. My guess is that they had no idea that the disclosure was going to explode and just keep on getting worse.

No one "planted" anything. Those attorneys were sent to move boxes out of the Penn Biden Center. They hid what they found until months after the mid-terms. Those documents would have never seen the light of day if their intent had not been too muddy up President Biden. My guess is that they had no idea that the disclosure was going to explode and just keep on getting worse.
The thing is, the left and the lefty media played up the Trump documents just before the midterms while Biden & Co purposely hid their doc info so that it wouldn't influence the midterms against them. They wanted to be completely transparent with the Trump docs and completely untransparent with the Biden docs.

You fucken retard!!!
Bidens own staff fingered him for the documents.
No. Biden sent his lawyers to remove everything from his PENN Center office, as he was not going to use it anymore. The Lawyers found a few classified documents in the office. Called Biden. Then called the DOJ and NARA that they had them. NARA came the next day to pick them up.

THEN.....Biden had his people look at his house and other places. And the FBI was invited to look at all of his homes and anywhere else.

Your lies corrupt only you.

I don't remember any of your sentences I agreed with so that was easy. As far as the rest:

1. Please provide your proof that Democrats were responsible. Opinions are only opinions. Your opinions carry no more weight than my opinions do. If you think they do then you are arrogant.

2. As of today, it would probably be a wash. Somehow it seems like you are trying to imply that the country would be in better shape if a different Democrat were president rather than Biden. They are all the same. They are all wooven out of the same cloth. We would still be where we are if a different Democrat was president other than Biden.

3. It's unlikely to be a plus for Democrats, however they did score a few points recently when it was discovered that Trump tried to silence unflattering Tweets during an investigation of Democrats trying to silence Tweets.

4. My opinion is that with Harris's baggage and unlikeability, having her as the Democratic 2024 nominee would be a minus for Democrats. Of course few Republicans would vote for her and there are actually several Democrats who would not vote for her either. Being black is one strike against her and being a woman is another strike against her. Her unlikable history could be the third strike against her. Not being racist or a misogynist, just being a realist.

Of course all of this depends on who is on the Republican ticket, both the top and the VP. Both sides seem to make the mistake of thinking that their base determines who will be president. They do not. Independents determine who will be president so the ticket who appeals to Independents the most will win. The side who understands that the most will win.
I don't remember any of your sentences I agreed with so that was easy. As far as the rest:

1. Please provide your proof that Democrats were responsible. Opinions are only opinions. Your opinions carry no more weight than my opinions do. If you think they do then you are arrogant.

2. As of today, it would probably be a wash. Somehow it seems like you are trying to imply that the country would be in better shape if a different Democrat were president rather than Biden. They are all the same. They are all wooven out of the same cloth. We would still be where we are if a different Democrat was president other than Biden.

3. It's unlikely to be a plus for Democrats, however they did score a few points recently when it was discovered that Trump tried to silence unflattering Tweets during an investigation of Democrats trying to silence Tweets.

4. My opinion is that with Harris's baggage and unlikeability, having her as the Democratic 2024 nominee would be a minus for Democrats. Of course few Republicans would vote for her and there are actually several Democrats who would not vote for her either. Being black is one strike against her and being a woman is another strike against her. Her unlikable history could be the third strike against her. Not being racist or a misogynist, just being a realist.

Of course all of this depends on who is on the Republican ticket, both the top and the VP. Both sides seem to make the mistake of thinking that their base determines who will be president. They do not. Independents determine who will be president so the ticket who appeals to Independents the most will win. The side who understands that the most will win.
Thanks for not answering my questions. Apparently, yes or no questions are too difficult for you. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back