Biden’s brilliant solution to Afghanistan withdrawal: import thousands of refugees.

Of course, listen to these MSM shills say that the “least we can do” is give free citizenship to Afghan Muslims because the Taliban is threatening them.
I mean, these guys did risk their lives to help us, so it seems like the least we could do.
We'll be certain to park them in your neighborhood....
Have you always been a chicken shit bigot or are you trying something new?
How many ragheads did you kill in Afghanistan????

Of course, listen to these MSM shills say that the “least we can do” is give free citizenship to Afghan Muslims because the Taliban is threatening them.
I mean, these guys did risk their lives to help us, so it seems like the least we could do.
How many ... did you kill in Afghanistan????
I have never been to Afghanistan. Do you realize that many Afghans have risked their lives to help my country for years or decades? Do you understand that? Do you think your craven fear of a religion somehow negates that? You may have no honor, but the United States traditionally does.

I have never been to Afghanistan. Do you realize that many Afghans have risked their lives to help my country for years or decades? Do you understand that? Do you think your craven fear of a religion somehow negates that? You may have no honor, but the United States traditionally does.
Good for them. Now they can fight the Taliban if they want.

With a friend like you no one would need enemies, you characterless douche. Are you another one who has more fear of a religion than honor or loyalty? That describes a true scumbag.

You're a piece of shit, you dare ask if I understand, you mewling piece of cowardly politically correct shit! You know nothing of what the United States traditionally does anymore then you understand what went on in Afghanistan!

You're a piece of shit, ....
Why? It is perfectly clear why YOU are a fucking scumbag.

You're a piece of shit, ....
Why? It is perfectly clear why YOU are fucking scumbag.
Oh, am I, so says the brave little rainbow/antifa/blm warrior from his "safe space" deep in mommy's basement....

Yup, picking up right where the Hussein left off: causing a huge refugee crisis and of course the only people that can help are the US and Europe. More Muslim trash to be imported into the West.

You don't want the guys from Afghan who helped us?

No, I don’t “want them”. I’d be willing to buy them a gun and encourage them to fight for their freedoms. It’s not our burden to import them and take care of them like some abandoned dog.

I was strongly anti vietnam, but I was proud of my country when we took in refugees. Imo the war was a mistake for two generations, but imo we owe it to people who helped out troops.

Importing Asians who hate communists is a good thing. That was very different than importing Muslims. Islam is not compatible with Western democracy at all.

It isn't? Most of my doctors are Muslim. They seem to do just fine.

They won't have the chance. The Taliban will kill them for aiding the Infidels.

Umm no. It’s THEIR country, why do we have to do anything for them? If they can’t function as a country then we should had made Afghanistan a territory or the 51st state. Then at least we have some land and resources. Instead we’re just stuck with hundreds of thousands (if not millions when it’s all said and done) of refugees?
Gee, you were all for it when we sent troops in.

What changed?

Oh wait, let me guess.....you're now going to disavow that you were ever for sending troops over there to start with.

Typical republicunt.

So what you’re saying is the whole country will essentially be ruled by the Taliban.

Then I guess we should had just bombed the entire country pillar to post from the start, instead of the idiotic nation building crap that was designed to keep us there for 70 years.

Umm no. It’s THEIR country, why do we have to do anything for them? If they can’t function as a country then we should had made Afghanistan a territory or the 51st state. Then at least we have some land and resources. Instead we’re just stuck with hundreds of thousands (if not millions when it’s all said and done) of refugees?

What changed?

Oh wait, let me guess.....you're now going to disavow that you were ever for sending troops over there to start with.

Typical republicunt.
Wrong, I was all for destroying the country and every savage Muslim in it, and taking the natural resources for ourselves.

I was against nation building in Afghanistan and Iraq from day one, since I have always known that barbarian Muslims are incompatible with Democracy.

So what you’re saying is the whole country will essentially be ruled by the Taliban.

Then I guess we should had just bombed the entire country pillar to post from the start, instead of the idiotic nation building crap that was designed to keep us there for 70 years.

When did I say that? We are discussing the Afghans who aided ours troops and NATO as translators.

What changed?

Typical republicunt.
Wrong, I was all for destroying the country and every savage Muslim in it, and taking the natural resources for ourselves.

I was against nation building in Afghanistan and Iraq from day one, since I have always known that barbarian Muslims are incompatible with Democracy.
There are many Muslim democracies. You are just ignorant.

What changed?

Typical republicunt.

Yeah...sure. Let me guess. You also were against all 3 supreme court justices your blob put on the bench, didn't vote for McCain or Romney, didn't want AG Barr and thought General Mattis was a bad choice for SEC/DEF. Right?

It seems that big mouth has found his inner pussy and run away from this thread. What a spineless punk.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back