Biden’s brilliant solution to Afghanistan withdrawal: import thousands of refugees.

I wish Switzerland would import me to get away from this crazy society that keeps going downhill.

Oh wait, Switzerland only lets in people who learn the language, learn the society, takes years to make sure you want in bad enough to conform to their society and obey their laws. No wonder the swiss have a happy, safe and productive society. They don't just let in any old asshole in that doesn't give a shit about the society.
So I take it they don't have anything like the Statue of Liberty over there.

Of course, listen to these MSM shills say that the “least we can do” is give free citizenship to Afghan Muslims because the Taliban is threatening them.

Yup, picking up right where the Hussein left off: causing a huge refugee crisis and of course the only people that can help are the US and Europe. More Muslim trash to be imported into the West.

We had to leave at some point, and the moment we did it was going to cause a refugee problem. The Afghanis were never going to be able to defend their nation without the US holding them together. The moment we left the Taliban were always going to rush in to fill the void.

We have always known the Taliban are brutal, and once they began taking back over every Afghan military member that sided with us were dead, especially pilots. We knew Afghan interpreters and their families would be slaughtered. We knew wmen would be murdered, abused, and the old ways forced back on them- no more education or positions of responsibility - back in the kitchen.

If we had no contingency plan for this then those in charge are idiots.

If the US abandons thse who helped us, like the Interpreters and their families, then no foreign people will ever help us, stand with us again because we will not be able to be trusted.

While Biden is letting hundreds of thousands of sexual predators, pedophiles, rapists, thieves and murderers into the US through our southern borders allies who fought beside us, translated for us, put their lives on the line with us have been abandoned, and they and their families are looing at horrific deaths if we do not intervene.

It is what it is. Part of the package of choosing to go in was looking after those who risked their lives with us when we left.

Agree. And while your going on about remember this. Trump abandoned the Kurds. He also made huge cuts to the number of Iraqi refugees allowed in, leaving many of those who had helped us in limbo. He made littke efforr to help those we abandoned. I hope we see better from Biden.

Of course, listen to these MSM shills say that the “least we can do” is give free citizenship to Afghan Muslims because the Taliban is threatening them.

Yup, picking up right where the Hussein left off: causing a huge refugee crisis and of course the only people that can help are the US and Europe. More Muslim trash to be imported into the West.

You don't want the guys from Afghan who helped us?

No, I don’t “want them”. I’d be willing to buy them a gun and encourage them to fight for their freedoms. It’s not our burden to import them and take care of them like some abandoned dog.

so what happens next time we need allies?

Agree. And while your going on about remember this. Trump abandoned the Kurds. He also made huge cuts to the number of Iraqi refugees allowed in, leaving many of those who had helped us in limbo. He made littke efforr to help those we abandoned. I hope we see better from Biden.
Abandoning the Kurds, unfortunately, has been somewhat of an American tradition, as both Obama and Trump did so.

JFK declared we would pay any price, bear any burden to help anyone fighting for freedom. That sentiment / belief has been diminished more and more since then.

America as a whole, parties aside, have done a poor job standing up for / taking care of allies when we decide to pull out. The Kurds, Afghan interpreters and their families, the Afghan people, etc...

Biden dragged his feet a little, but he made the right call to get the Afghanis who helped us and their families out. Let's hope he keeps making the right calls - agreed.

I wish Switzerland would import me to get away from this crazy society that keeps going downhill.

Oh wait, Switzerland only lets in people who learn the language, learn the society, takes years to make sure you want in bad enough to conform to their society and obey their laws. No wonder the swiss have a happy, safe and productive society. They don't just let in any old asshole in that doesn't give a shit about the society.
The Swiss don't fight 20 year long wars that have zero chance of being considered a victory.

Joe Dufus ran on a stupid platform to import at least 250,000 Muslim refugees every year so I wonder if this will count towards that quota or will it be in addition?

I mean, these guys did risk their lives to help us, so it seems like the least we could do.
Totally agree. We owe it to them.
We own them nothing they attacked us and killed over 2,000 American citizens. Let the region's bordering countries take them in.

The Bush Administration created the clusterf**k there. Trump didn't fix it. Someone has to fix it and we all know it won't be a Republican doing it.
Notice how he skipped right over obama
Other than keeping us over there what did Obama do??..and staying over there is what the wingers wanted so what's your point.
What di obama do, you ask?

he kept us over there

Trump was the one who first proposed pulling out of aghanistan not biden

how come you skipped over obama?
He fixed GWB's Operation Iraqi Clusterf**k. It was Trump's turn to fix something.
oh he did?.....im glad you think so.....in the meantime 1900 troops were killed in Afghanistan while he was president because it wasnt his turn to get those guys out of there....and during his time he launched airstrikes against 7 countries, Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Yemen, Libya and Syria. .....i wonder how many civilians were killed in those?....

When I lived near Utah in the 1980s, we'd go into Salt Lake cause they had some really good vietnamese restaurants. Mormons are pretty decent folks, imo.

Forum List

Back