Biden’s brilliant solution to Afghanistan withdrawal: import thousands of refugees.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Of course, listen to these MSM shills say that the “least we can do” is give free citizenship to Afghan Muslims because the Taliban is threatening them.

Yup, picking up right where the Hussein left off: causing a huge refugee crisis and of course the only people that can help are the US and Europe. More Muslim trash to be imported into the West.

Of course, listen to these MSM shills say that the “least we can do” is give free citizenship to Afghan Muslims because the Taliban is threatening them.
I mean, these guys did risk their lives to help us, so it seems like the least we could do.
Umm no. It’s THEIR country, why do we have to do anything for them? If they can’t function as a country then we should had made Afghanistan a territory or the 51st state. Then at least we have some land and resources. Instead we’re just stuck with hundreds of thousands (if not millions when it’s all said and done) of refugees?

Yup, picking up right where the Hussein left off: causing a huge refugee crisis and of course the only people that can help are the US and Europe. More Muslim trash to be imported into the West.

You don't want the guys from Afghan who helped us?

No, I don’t “want them”. I’d be willing to buy them a gun and encourage them to fight for their freedoms. It’s not our burden to import them and take care of them like some abandoned dog.

The Bush Administration created the clusterf**k there. Trump didn't fix it. Someone has to fix it and we all know it won't be a Republican doing it.
We don’t need to “fix” anything there. Let them run their own affairs. Remember the Taliban are the ones that trained the terrorists who attacked us. Afghans allowed that to happen, we owe them nothing.

No, I don’t “want them”. I’d be willing to buy them a gun and encourage them to fight for their freedoms. It’s not our burden to import them and take care of them like some abandoned dog.

I was strongly anti vietnam, but I was proud of my country when we took in refugees. Imo the war was a mistake for two generations, but imo we owe it to people who helped out troops.

We had to leave at some point, and the moment we did it was going to cause a refugee problem. The Afghanis were never going to be able to defend their nation without the US holding them together. The moment we left the Taliban were always going to rush in to fill the void.

We have always known the Taliban are brutal, and once they began taking back over every Afghan military member that sided with us were dead, especially pilots. We knew Afghan interpreters and their families would be slaughtered. We knew wmen would be murdered, abused, and the old ways forced back on them- no more education or positions of responsibility - back in the kitchen.

If we had no contingency plan for this then those in charge are idiots.

If the US abandons thse who helped us, like the Interpreters and their families, then no foreign people will ever help us, stand with us again because we will not be able to be trusted.

While Biden is letting hundreds of thousands of sexual predators, pedophiles, rapists, thieves and murderers into the US through our southern borders allies who fought beside us, translated for us, put their lives on the line with us have been abandoned, and they and their families are looing at horrific deaths if we do not intervene.

It is what it is. Part of the package of choosing to go in was looking after those who risked their lives with us when we left.

We shouldn't start wars we can't win, but imo you can earn your way in.

Blacks fighting in the Civil War had a significant influence on Lincoln's coming around to realize slavery had to go, and the former slaves had to stay. He was assassinated before the civil rights amendments, and possibly the 14th and 15th might have been different, but given the "mood" of the country I think the former slaves earned their way in to full participation

We took in any holocaust survivor who wanted in. My inlaws neighbors were Korean-American.

Are you referencing the translators who helped U.S troops and who fear retaliation, for good reason, by the Taliban once we leave??

I wish Switzerland would import me to get away from this crazy society that keeps going downhill.

Oh wait, Switzerland only lets in people who learn the language, learn the society, takes years to make sure you want in bad enough to conform to their society and obey their laws. No wonder the swiss have a happy, safe and productive society. They don't just let in any old asshole in that doesn't give a shit about the society.

I mean, these guys did risk their lives to help us, so it seems like the least we could do.
Totally agree. We owe it to them.

Forum List

Back