Biden's Biggest Lie of All?

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh

I could not believe my [fcuking] ears when I heard Biden's claim at the SOTU that he has reduced the deficit. I realize the politicians play games with these numbers, but how could he..........?

"And, if Biden’s policies are left in place through 2031, deficits will be $5.45 trillion higher than they would have been had Trump’s policies remained in effect...You can’t blame the exploding deficit on the Trump tax cuts. Before Biden took office, the CBO’s “baseline” forecast for total federal revenues over the next decade was $49 trillion. Now it’s $55 trillion. That’s a $6 trillion increase."

Biden learned long ago that the vast majority of people who hear you speak in public will NOT check out what you say, and will believe it as if it were fact.

Biden is not just a bad, incompetent President; he is evil.

I could not believe my [fcuking] ears when I heard Biden's claim at the SOTU that he has reduced the deficit. I realize the politicians play games with these numbers, but how could he..........?

"And, if Biden’s policies are left in place through 2031, deficits will be $5.45 trillion higher than they would have been had Trump’s policies remained in effect...You can’t blame the exploding deficit on the Trump tax cuts. Before Biden took office, the CBO’s “baseline” forecast for total federal revenues over the next decade was $49 trillion. Now it’s $55 trillion. That’s a $6 trillion increase."

Biden learned long ago that the vast majority of people who hear you speak in public will NOT check out what you say, and will believe it as if it were fact.

Man, you guys are a hoot.

I realize the politicians play games with these numbers

You just got played fool. So, it is tax time and let's pretend you keep really accurate records of what you earn and what you spend. In 2021 you earned $100,000, but you spent $120,000, you had a "deficit" of $20,000, right? So, you decided to make a budget for 2022 estimating what you would make and what you would spend. You estimated that you would make $120,000 and that you would spend $120,000. But now you look at the numbers and you did make $120,000 but you spent $130,000. Your wife is livid and you try to calm her down by explaining that you cut your deficit by $10,000. That all makes sense to you? But your wife screams that you increased your deficit by $10,000. Furthermore, she pulls out the budget you made at the beginning of 2021 that estimated you would make $100,000 and only spend $90,000. She tells you that you increased the deficit by $50,000 in two years.

And now you are in trouble, because your wife has a copy of this post which did the math precisely like your wife did in my example. It measured the deficit increase against PROJECTIONS, not real numbers. Go figure, from a highly biased "questionable" source. Please, do your homework before you post.

As you can clearly see by the response post above.......
You are literally throwing your life away here and in all the years and thousands of posts you've made you have changed absolutely nothing nor accomplished anything. Literally a chorus of bobbleheads.

Countless hours wasted. Imagine now ALL Rightwingers similarly waste their time rather than do something meaningful that could actually make a difference. That is the reality. Never any mention on actually DOING anything....just crying.

As I have long said, ....bitching and moaning and whining, to the Conservative Right, is FAR more important than real effort to make significant changes. And THAT is why you and your nation are where you are today.

I suspect posting your gripes makes you "feel good" and that is all that matters to conservatives.
Unfortunately, I am also a conservative who posts here so I am referencing ALL conservatives...not you specifically.

Last edited:
Man, you guys are a hoot.

I realize the politicians play games with these numbers

You just got played fool. So, it is tax time and let's pretend you keep really accurate records of what you earn and what you spend. In 2021 you earned $100,000, but you spent $120,000, you had a "deficit" of $20,000, right? So, you decided to make a budget for 2022 estimating what you would make and what you would spend. You estimated that you would make $120,000 and that you would spend $120,000. But now you look at the numbers and you did make $120,000 but you spent $130,000. Your wife is livid and you try to calm her down by explaining that you cut your deficit by $10,000. That all makes sense to you? But your wife screams that you increased your deficit by $10,000. Furthermore, she pulls out the budget you made at the beginning of 2021 that estimated you would make $100,000 and only spend $90,000. She tells you that you increased the deficit by $50,000 in two years.

And now you are in trouble, because your wife has a copy of this post which did the math precisely like your wife did in my example. It measured the deficit increase against PROJECTIONS, not real numbers. Go figure, from a highly biased "questionable" source. Please, do your homework before you post.
After Trump was put through, nothing Progs say will ever be believed again. This nation needs to suffer in a huge way. and it will.

Forum List

Back