Biden's ATF director can't define "assault weapon"

This asshat wants to ban things he can't even describe or identify. Pure fascist clown world we live in under this banana republic joke of a regime.

The guy is a piece of shit if he was nominated by Biden.

But putting that aside not very many people working at the ATF know their ass from a hole in the ground. They are rock bottom of Federal law enforcement. They were created to be tax collectors for taxes on alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

The only reasons the sonofabitches have jurisdiction over firearms is because of the NFA that put a tax on automatic firearms, which is illegal by the way.

20230323_104758-2782551.jpg

I hold a 03 (Curio and Relic) FFL and over the years I have been asked by shop owners (where I used my 03 to buy from them) come by during a ATF inspection and explain what a 03 FFL is to the agent/inspector.

So I'd gather up the 03 FFL guidebook (the ATF sends one to every 03 FFL holder) and my bound book (where all C&R transactions/dispositions are recorded) and go show them.....On all three occasions the agent/inspector had no idea that there was even such a thing as a 03 FFL.

LOL....One agent called-in and fussed at her supervisor because she had never been trained on how to handle them. I thought she was going to burst into tears.

BTW....A 03 C&R FFL allows the holder to buy firearms 50 years old or older without filling out a 4473 or going through the state check. They can also be shipped directly to the holder's home, even handguns.

If you are into the old stuff it's the best $10.00 a year you can spend. ;)

I hold a 03 (Curio and Relic) FFL and over the years I have been asked by shop owners (where I used my 03 to buy from them) come by during a ATF inspection and explain what a 03 FFL is to the agent/inspector.

So I'd gather up the 03 FFL guidebook (the ATF sends one to every 03 FFL holder) and my bound book (where all C&R transactions/dispositions are recorded) and go show them.....On all three occasions the agent/inspector had no idea that there was even such a thing as a 03 FFL.

LOL....One agent called-in and fussed at her supervisor because she had never been trained on how to handle them. I thought she was going to burst into tears.

BTW....A 03 C&R FFL allows the holder to buy firearms 50 years old or older without filling out a 4473. They can also be shipped directly to the holder's home.

If you are into the old stuff it's the best $10.00 a year you can spend. ;)
Back in the 1990s I was thinking seriously about getting the 03.

I didn't. If I had I would have dozen and dozens of old firearms now. Most of them with obsolete calibers.

There's numerous topics liberals are impotent about; firearms are just one. One reason for that is liberals, as a whole, fail to educate themselves. They tune in to Rachel Maddow, The Young Turks, or any other delusional program where they feed you extremist propaganda and nod, blindly believing everything that is said like a good cult member. Then, when you ask them to state facts, they just stare at you with a blank look on their faces.

Forum List

Back