Biden's Arlington speech

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Biden's Memorial Day speech > "Democracy is in peril, at home and around the world"
Biden is correct, but it is the Democrats who are destroying our democracy.
They undermine our democracy with their mass voter fraud and their election rigging.
They attack our democracy with their censorship.
They assault our democracy with their propaganda driven Yellow Press and Fake News.
They fight against Voter ID laws that protect everyone's Right to Vote from voter fraud.
They shoot unarmed protesters.
The use our own government agencies as their Political Weapons like some sort of banana republic.
They lie about their lying.
They cover-up their crimes.
They are teaching our children to hate each other.
They relentlessly use race as their primary political tool.
They chronically divide Americans by gender, race, religion, region, class, age.....for their own political benefit.
Flush Biden's Arlington speech twice and jiggle the handle vigorously.

You have to prove identity and citizenship when registering to vote.
that doesnt prove who you are when you vote,,,
Only Republicans since they like to vote for the people they kill.

Biden is installing a fascist regime so of course he thinks democracy is in trouble. Mussolini thought democracy was also in trouble. Hitler thought so. Stalin thought so.
What exactly is Biden doing to install fascism? Considering that Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.

When did Biden become far-right?

nice troll,, now why dont you stick to an answer to my comment

Biden is installing a fascist regime so of course he thinks democracy is in trouble. Mussolini thought democracy was also in trouble. Hitler thought so. Stalin thought so.
What exactly is Biden doing to install fascism? Considering that Fascism is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, and strong regimentation of society and of the economy.

your stuck on the european scale of government,, far right in the USA is libertarian to anarchy,,

You obviously have no clue of what fascism is and its origins. Fascism is far left totalitarian state control. Biden is a fascist. I understand you are ignorant so i forgive your stupidity. I applaud you though for descibing leftism perfectly.

This is not a concentration camp, you should not have to continuously show papers to vote yet you must in 36 states...It is up to the states to ask for ID for Identity theft precautions if they want to, but you and the rest have never proven any amount of massive fraud in the past to include when Trump launched an investigation because he lost the popular vote and claimed people were cheating then...

You obviously have no clue of what fascism is and its origins. Fascism is far left totalitarian state control. Biden is a fascist. I understand you are ignorant so i forgive your stupidity. I applaud you though for descibing leftism perfectly.
I just posted the definition of fascism if you don't like it complain to Mariam Webster. Your denial of facts doesn't change the world.

This is not a concentration camp, you should not have to continuously show papers to vote yet you must in 36 states...It is up to the states to ask for ID for Identity theft precautions if they want to, but you and the rest have never proven any amount of massive fraud in the past to include when Trump launched an investigation because he lost the popular vote and claimed people were cheating then...
another failed troll on your part,,

we arent talking about continuously showing papers,, as your link pointed out, only in person voting with a photo ID will secure our elections,,,

I wait in longing for your next pathetic troll,,

I just posted the definition of fascism if you don't like it complain to Mariam Webster. Your denial of facts doesn't change the world.
ypu posted the european definition not the american one,,

you should have paid attention in history class when the discussed the american experiment where we created a whole new system,,

we arent talking about continuously showing papers,, as your link pointed out, only in person voting with a photo ID will secure our elections,,,

I see, you think that people have been doing identity theft since George Washington just to vote because by golly it pays so well.

I see, you think that people have been doing identity theft since George Washington just to vote because by golly it pays so well.
come on man,, you can troll better than that,,,

Forum List

Back