Biden's approval rating slips to new low

View attachment 575214
Those are some staggeringly bad numbers. Has any president ever been this bad?

It is really bad when you are a worse President than The Worthless Negro.

It takes some doing but Potatohead managed to pull it off.

I never thought the US would see a President more fucked up than the Worthless Negro but by golly the Democrat Party managed to seal an election and come up with one.

Even the Worthless Negro said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck something up" and he was right for once in his life.

What we are seeing from the left here is their childish "if I don't see it, it isn't real" mentality.
Not so, they all say Rittenhouse was a white supremacist but have never once seen him say he was or post anything racial.

They also believe the earth will end in 12 years because of global warming

This takes an extraordinary amount of faith, but their religion demands it.

Even Diaper Joe joined in on the fun as he defamed the teenager as a white supremacist.

Either Kyle sues or I suppose we can all presume he was right.

When you’ve lost ABC…..

By the way, the headline for ABC "News'" tweet for this was about approval for Biden's handling of the "economic recovery."

Have you ever seen a poll question about the economy reported that way -- editorialized to be about a "recovery"?

No, you haven't.

BTW- Americans do NOT approve how Brandon is handling the economic recovery.

President Joe Biden is facing significant skepticism from the American public, with his job approval rating lagging across a range of major issues, including new lows for his handling of crime, gun violence and the economic recovery, a new ABC/Ipsos poll finds.
More than two-thirds of Americans (69%) disapprove of how Biden is handling inflation (only 28% approve) while more than half (57%) disapprove of his handling of the economic recovery.

Last edited:
I am wondering why the fed is not moving.

The only thing the Fed can do at this point is stop the bond buying program and immediately begin to raise interest rates. Other than that, the President is responsible for this crappy economy. The Biden administration needs to reverse his energy policy and encourage, instead of discourage, energy companies to increase production. They have to stop paying household bills. Biden's administration should be encouraging people to go back to work so that they can pay their own bills without relying on taxpayers. Also stop adding to the deficit. That means stop passing programs that continue to spend money that the government simply does not have. Regardless of what anyone says, increasing government spending at this time, is purely inflationary.

Joe Biden and his party got us into this mess, now they need to do something to fix it fast.

Forum List

Back