Biden's approval rating drops to new low of 33% on concerns about his handling of COVID, economy: poll

:laugh:

Chuck Todd Expresses Shock Over ‘New Bottom’ as Biden’s Approval Rating Goes Down: ‘My Goodness!’​

MSNBC anchor Chuck Todd expressed shock over what he called a “new bottom” as President Joe Biden’s approval rating has gone down.

“I know they’re never supposed to look at the poll numbers, but, my goodness, in the last six months it does seem as if the Haley Barber saying of ‘good gets better and bad gets worse’ is been true,” said Todd on Thursday’s MTP Daily. “Every time I think the White House thought they’ve hit bottom there seems to be a new bottom.”

Only 33 percent of Americans approve of Biden’s presidency, while 53 percent disapprove of it, according to a new Quinnipiac University poll.

NBC News chief White House correspondent Peter Alexander concurred with Todd’s assessment.

The stuttering shit clown has become beloved.... like a raw, bleeding hemorrhoid.

Normal Americans are equating this last year of incessant fuckups as: "It's been difficult.... like shitting a Buick".

They're talking about bringing back hillury. How fucking desperate is this filthy cult? Is satan not available?

Dominion is telling the marxist party bosses, "listen we can switch 30 million votes from Trump to your candidate, but no fucking way we can switch 50 million votes".
Yes, Satan can Be Hillary's VP..

Joe Biden's disastrous 48 hours​

It's hard to imagine a worse 48-hour stretch for any first-year president than the one Joe Biden endured over the past two days.

On Wednesday, Quinnipiac University released a devastating poll placing the president's public approval at 33 percent, his lowest approval in any poll since his presidency began.

Biden is almost as popular as diarrhea.
Well you know how you get all backed up if you take those codeine pills after a trip to the dentist? Diarrhea can provide a little bit of relief as long you have stayed close to where you need to be. So there is legitimate competition.

We need a family pack impeachment which would include Biden, Harris and Pelosi. These people need to be prevented from ever running for office again. I don't know if our country can wait till November for sanity. We need to act now. It's so bad the Polacks are telling Biden jokes.

Forum List

Back