Biden's America

The resident USMB left wing lunatic now parrots 2 Republican Politics.
Desperate, for sure.
Would you believe it more if I posted a liberal saying what those two Republicans just admitted about Trump? During the primaries is the only time Republicans will be honest. Well, some of them. Some of them don't dare speak ill of Trump. They're just hoping he has a heart attack or gets sent to jail and they'll be in the right place at the right time. It's sad I know. But I give these two credit for speaking up and saying what is taboo to say in Republican circles.

Trump did this too back when he ran. He said Bush lied us into Iraq. That was before he kicked Jeb's ass. Yall know Bush lied us into Iraq. It's why you voted for Trump.

Unemployment in my city is under 3%.

Republicans act like the problems we have wouldn't be happening if they were in charge. Racism would go down. Unemployment would go away. Poverty would be solved. Low wages without unions, they'll achieve it. Sure they will. People will suddenly be saving enough to retire at 65 and won't need social security or medicare if they are put in charge.

Here's one I like from them. They won't let violent repeat offenders out. That's one thing I could get behind. And bring back the death penalty in Michigan for monsters.

Republicans act like the problems we have wouldn't be happening if they were in charge. Racism would go down. Unemployment would go away. Poverty would be solved. Low wages without unions, they'll achieve it. Sure they will. People will suddenly be saving enough to retire at 65 and won't need social security or medicare if they are put in charge.

Here's one I like from them. They won't let violent repeat offenders out. That's one thing I could get behind. And bring back the death penalty in Michigan for monsters.
If Republicans actually enacted their policies, we’d most like have had much higher unemployment and perhaps slightly less inflation.

But Republicans aren’t known for actually following through with their claimed policies of fiscal constraint.

National avg today: $3.08

30% higher than when Tater took office.
Then why did you vote for John McCain?

Weekly gas prices peaked at $4.11 during President George W. Bush’s time in office.

They were as low as $1.07 and that oil man and the Iraq war certainly are what drove prices up to $4. And you voted for him, then John McCain.

So now you care or blame Tater? You should vote for him like you voted for Bush/McCain.

Then why did you vote for John McCain?

Weekly gas prices peaked at $4.11 during President George W. Bush’s time in office.

They were as low as $1.07 and that oil man and the Iraq war certainly are what drove prices up to $4. And you voted for him, then John McCain.

So now you care or blame Tater? You should vote for him like you voted for Bush/McCain.
I voted for McCain? Got a link?

If Republicans actually enacted their policies, we’d most like have had much higher unemployment and perhaps slightly less inflation.

But Republicans aren’t known for actually following through with their claimed policies of fiscal constraint.
Their fix would be painful.

Remember Obama's recovery wasn't ever good or fast enough? They would have implemented quicker solutions that probably would have come back to bite us.

Obama and Biden have slow steady job gains every month for 80 months in a row. Republican policies create booms and busts. Unstable.

Forum List

Back