Biden's America

I don't watch Fox. But I bet you there isn't one story on their website about

a. The record stock market
b. The low unemployment
c. Inflation is lowering

BET!
You lefties don't want to talk about the average Joe who has suffered with Biden's 20% inflation. You want to tell people are having harder times than ever that the stock market is going up, unemployment is low, and inflation is lowering. These people still have to pay their rents and mortgages and groceries and all you want to do is to tell them how great things are.

you clearly do not actually read the MSM, all you do is parrot your party talking points.

how boring
My wife watches ABC nightly news every night and I watch it with her. I don't even watch Fox News, don't even get Fox news. But, I know when I am being lied to and manipulated by the MSM.

Economy going just great. Meanwhile nearly 2/3r's of Americans don't expect their personal finances to improve in 2024. Also we have continued high crime and are on the brink of WWIII, not to mention:

record number of evictions

record number of foreclosures

record number of auto delinquencies

record credit card debt

record number of withdraws from retirement accounts

even many democrats say illegal crossings at the border are out of control

but the economy is going great

One concern I have is the billionaires buying up 28% of the working & middle class homes that come up for sale. Not buying to live in, buying to rent out at raised prices, to make us debt slaves?

If Biden fixes inflation will you, a Republican, give him credit? Course not. Because it's already happening.

Fed sees lower rates in 2024 as inflation fight winds down​

The forecast is another hopeful sign that the U.S. economy might conquer inflation without a recession or a sharp rise in joblessness.

In a sign of growing optimism that inflation is largely under control, Fed policymakers even went as far as penciling in three rate cuts for 2024.

Remember you and Trump said a recession was coming but it never came? Thanks BIden.

Record stock market and low unemployment too? GFY
Prices are still going up, Simp. Just not as fast as before. Still twice what it was when he took office.

Tater sucks. Only 14% say his policies have helped them.

You lefties don't want to talk about the average Joe who has suffered with Biden's 20% inflation. You want to tell people are having harder times than ever that the stock market is going up, unemployment is low, and inflation is lowering. These people still have to pay their rents and mortgages and groceries and all you want to do is to tell them how great things are.
I question why you think the inflation is caused by Biden?

What bad news? According to the MSM everything Biden touches turns to gold.
Stock market steady. That's why we need a serious leader who doesn't SHOCK the economy with his outragous actions/comments.

Low unemployment. It's real. You didn't believe the numbers when Obama was president but the second Trump took office and it went down .001% suddenly he was the GOAT.

Inflation going down. Takes that talking point away from you. And we all know who really caused inflation

Ron DeSantis and Chris Christie Call Out Trump for Adding to Federal Debt​

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

Prices are still going up, Simp. Just not as fast as before. Still twice what it was when he took office.

I bet Biden gets more than 14% of the votes. How many Republicans are not going to vote for Mein Incompetent?

"He owes it to you to defend his record where they added $7.8 trillion to the debt that set the stage for the inflation that we have."​

You can't deny that Obama took over Bush's Great Recession and handed Trump an already great economy with low unemployment. Well you will deny it but you're just jealous.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.

The resident USMB left wing lunatic now parrots 2 Republican Politics.
Desperate, for sure.

You can't deny that Obama took over Bush's Great Recession and handed Trump an already great economy with low unemployment. Well you will deny it but you're just jealous.

"I think Bill Clinton was a great president,’" Trump said in the interview that was conducted shortly after the 2008 presidential election on NY1's "Inside City Hall" program.

"You know, you look at the country then. The economy was doing great. Look at what happened during the Clinton years. I mean we had no war, the economy was doing great, everybody was happy. A lot of people hated him because they were jealous as hell,’" Trump said.
So?

Forum List

Back