Number of 401K millionaires soars in last quarter 2023

spongebob-patrick.png

Clearly it hasn't. Because otherwise poor people would never have got richer, at one point the rich were so rich....

Some poor people get richer, some rich people get poorer, but the divide is always there, always will be.

Some poor people get richer, some rich people get poorer, but the divide is always there, always will be.

The divide has been getting worse.

1710665029028.png

There will always be a divide, however the divide doesn't need to get worse and worse every year.

I would like to see what the divide was at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries.

Me too, but it was probably quite high. Then went down massively due to it being easier for poorer people to rise up, now they're making it easier to be rich (for the rich, not the poor)

Leftists never seem to be able to recognize the movement of people up the "quintiles." Or down.

I have occupied all five of the quintiles during my adult life, and now as a retired person with all the resources I need, I just don't care about it.

For the record, despite pulling money out every month, my retirement portfolio has increased by more than a million in the seven years I've been retired.

Leftists never seem to be able to recognize the movement of people up the "quintiles." Or down.

I have occupied all five of the quintiles during my adult life, and now as a retired person with all the resources I need, I just don't care about it.

For the record, despite pulling money out every month, my retirement portfolio has increased by more than a million in the seven years I've been retired.

It is just shocking how many internet millionaires happen to be on these forums.

Forum List

Back