Biden's America: Drivers Licenses for Illegals + Noncitizens Voting + Mail-in Ballots + Private Funding of Elections

They still have to prove US citizenship in every single state.
Yes, and you have to follow the speed limit, you must use your blinker on every turn, you must come to a complete stop, yet you dont.

There is no validity in your statement. What people have to do, is different than what people do.

We also have immigration laws that everyone must obey. Do they? Ever here of criminals having to go to court, what do you think that is all about.

Thank you for the great argument, hahahahahaha

Anyone entering and standing in the regular line, are citizens... Non citizens have a separate process to get a license, via a one on one, pre arranged, appointment only, in California.

You may not have known that, and presumed differently....but your presumption was based on your lack of knowledge on how it works for non citizens.
This has nothing about who is in which line. I never mentioned a line. I am not making a presumption, I am stating a fact you are mischaracterizing, so I will repeat it as often as you respond, which will show my facts in big bold letters a dozen times in this thread.

I saw in two california cities, everyone entering the DMV given a voter registration card.

I was handed one, everyone in line with me was handed one

I asked the clerk how do they know if the person is a citizen, she stated, by law she is not allowed to ask

of course, things do change, I am just telling you what I witnessed first hand, with my own eyes

typical asshole democrat, to call everyone a liar if they do not bow to the dictatorship of democrats

Yes master, you are right, everything is as you dictates to us, master
sure you were.....

how many times do you walk into the wall with your eyes closed
you aint talking to someone who lives on the other side of the country and who only knows what they read.....i lived here for the last 50 years and you are full of shit.....i was just at the GG DMV 2 months ago....no body handed me or my niece anything when we walked in.....up at the window she was told if you want to register check the box otherwise see ya later....

you aint talking to.....up at the window she was told if you want to register check the box otherwise see ya later....
Oh, they did not hand it you but they did offer you the chance to register, just check the box!!!

Just check the box, they did not ask for proof of citizenship

And, you are not in california where i was talking about, but you act as if because you live in nevada you know all about hemet california.

YEt you did state that registering to vote at a DMV in the west in nothing more than everyone at a DMV checking a box

Thank you, for angrily showing it is even easier in nevada to register to vote than california, just check the box, illegal alien or not

Oh, they did not hand it you but they did offer you the chance to register, just check the box!!!

Just check the box, they did not ask for proof of citizenship

And, you are not in california where i was talking about, but you act as if because you live in nevada you know all about hemet california.

YEt you did state that registering to vote at a DMV in the west in nothing more than everyone at a DMV checking a box

Thank you, for angrily showing it is even easier in nevada to register to vote than california, just check the box, illegal alien or not
but you said they give you the form when you walk in the door,which they dont do fucking liar....and who cares about Hemet all Cal DMV's have the same rules and if you register to vote in cal or nevada....you have to prove you are a citizen and a residence of the state for at least 5 years...how come you dont know this stuff?....here let me educate you....

To be eligible to vote in California, you must be:

• A United States citizen
  • A resident of California
  • At least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
  • Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for conviction of a felony
  • Not have been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote

but you said they give you the form when you walk in the door,which they dont do fucking liar....and who cares about Hemet all Cal
As soon as you enter the DMV, there is a kiosk, you wait in line for this kiosk. The line extends outside. At the kiosk they give you whatever form you need and include the voter registration form.

I asked how do they know if the person they give the form to are illegal aliens or not, the clerk said, by law they are not allowed to ask.

Who cares about Hemet California, obviously me, I brought it up, that is where I did my DMV business. Who cares about Hemet California, obviously you do otherwise you would not be so angry about my experience there.

It is funny, disturbing, you can call someone a liar when you have not lived in my shoes and seen what I have seen.

Either way, you stated that in Nevada all you have to do is check a box to register to vote. Not many safeguards there.

To be eligible to vote in California, you must be:

• A United States citizen
  • A resident of California
  • At least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
  • Not currently serving a state or federal prison term for conviction of a felony
  • Not have been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent to register and vote
Obviously the law.
Have you Harry, ever drove a car and went over the speed limit by 5 mph. If so you broke the law.

That is your argument Harry, that there is a law? How did the illegal aliens get to the USA in the first place? Did they break any immigration law. Did the illegal aliens break an immigration law, getting into the USA?

Such a brilliant argument, an illegal alien can not register to vote because that would be breaking the law?

As soon as you enter the DMV, there is a kiosk, you wait in line for this kiosk. The line extends outside. At the kiosk they give you whatever form you need and include the voter registration form.

I asked how do they know if the person they give the form to are illegal aliens or not, the clerk said, by law they are not allowed to ask.

Who cares about Hemet California, obviously me, I brought it up, that is where I did my DMV business. Who cares about Hemet California, obviously you do otherwise you would not be so angry about my experience there.

It is funny, disturbing, you can call someone a liar when you have not lived in my shoes and seen what I have seen.

Either way, you stated that in Nevada all you have to do is check a box to register to vote. Not many safeguards there.
Every state has a website about voter registration. You have to prove you are a US citizen.

Obviously the law.
Have you Harry, ever drove a car and went over the speed limit by 5 mph. If so you broke the law.

That is your argument Harry, that there is a law? How did the illegal aliens get to the USA in the first place? Did they break any immigration law. Did the illegal aliens break an immigration law, getting into the USA?

Such a brilliant argument, an illegal alien can not register to vote because that would be breaking the law?

No, illegals can't vote because they're not registered to vote at California DMV's.

face-palm-gif.278959

hey dumbass you have to prove you are a citizen......including Nevada....

Obviously the law.

why dont you prove the bullshit you are talking about...so far all i see is just what you think is happening...lets see some proof that illegals are registering to vote in the federal or state level...

I was handed one, everyone in line with me was handed one

I asked the clerk how do they know if the person is a citizen, she stated, by law she is not allowed to ask

of course, things do change, I am just telling you what I witnessed first hand, with my own eyes

typical asshole democrat, to call everyone a liar if they do not bow to the dictatorship of democrats

Yes master, you are right, everything is as you dictates to us, master

You're full of shit. They don't hand out voter registration cards at DMV's. When you apply for a driver's license or change of address, the DMV electronically sends your information to the SoS to register you to vote...

The California Motor Voter program is making registering to vote at the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) more convenient. Eligible applicants completing a driver license, identification (ID) card or change of address transaction online, by mail or in person at the DMV will be automatically registered to vote by the California Secretary of State, unless they choose to opt out of automatic voter registration.

If you indicate that you are eligible to vote, once you complete your DMV transaction online, by mail, or in person, your voter information is transmitted securely and electronically to the California Secretary of State. Once your eligibility to vote is determined, you will be registered to vote.

Individuals with AB 60 driver's licenses are not eligible to participate in the California Motor Voter program and are not eligible to vote.

Democrats hand a voter registration card to everyone entering a DMV in California, that is a fact
Your link, your copy and paste, says nothing about who the DMV hands voter registration cards to. I am the witness, and anybody going into a california dmv knows this as well

Democrats hand a voter registration card to everyone entering a DMV in California, that is a fact
wait a minute....in your post to me when i said you are lying, you said there is a kiosk.....so no one is handing out anything....

You're full of shit. They don't hand out voter registration cards at DMV's. When you apply for a driver's license or change of address, the DMV electronically sends your information to the SoS to register you to vote...
How do you apply, you must walk in, as I did. When I walked in I asked for the forms I needed. The clerk gave me the form I requested and a voter registration form.

I then asked the clerk how do they know if the person can legally vote, they stated by law they are not allowed to ask.

Forum List

Back