Biden's AG Tied to Firm That Trades Children's Private Data without Parents' Consent

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
The more I learn about Merrick Garland, the more I appreciate his being denied a seat of the SCOTUS.

Deep ties have emerged between Democrat Joe Biden's attorney general and a shady company that uses legal loopholes to trade in school children's private data without parental consent, according to reports.

AG Merrick Garland's son-in-law cofounded the murky firm that has contacts with more than one-fifth of the nation’s largest 100 school districts.

The company also has links to the recent nationwide push for Critical Race Theory (CRT) to be taught in American schools.

The make matters worse, Garland recently raised eyebrows by threatening to involve the FBI against parents who express anger over CRT and other issues at school board meetings.

Garland’s daughter is married to Xan Tanner, a cofounder of the far-left company Panorama Education — which is funded by Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg.

The firm issues surveys to students asking if they are feeling “genderfluid,” and asks, “How confident are you that students at your school can have honest conversations with each other about race?”

Another web untangled involving the children of corrupt politicians (Ivy League grads, of course) and Big Tech tentacles in the mix too.

The Deep State is deeper and darker than anyone could imagine.

Unkotare

We have been over this before and I know how it will end

You will lose your temper and begin calling me names as if I were a disobedient child in your classroom

Why dont we just agree to disagree snd leave it at that?

Forum List

Back