Bidenomics update: UPS lays off 12,000 workers

Wrong! You can't take a victory lap because sky high gas prices are less sky high but still sky high. Never mind the cost of everything else is jacked up to the ceiling after 3 years of Biden inflation. None of those costs have come down 1 cent, still 20-25% higher vs 3 years ago.

Look I know it's difficult for Dems with their puny underdeveloped brains to grasp...just in the back and shut up while we clean up your mess.

Prices are up because demand is down dumbass.

Prices are up because demand is down dumbass.
Prices are up because Biden keeps spending money unnecessarily and printing dollars - thus making each one less valuable. Add in the increase in gas prices since he took us into energy dependency and it makes it even worse.

Yeah except 2.1 million people voluntarily left the job market in 2023. And that is climbing fast.
Just over 1 million of those was in the last Quarter, a time when the seasonal employment is high.
And once again - these are people between 18 - 65 years old. This does not count people retiring.
Does not count people placed in prisons or joined the armed forces.
No. There are more people working than ever before.

Lol . Big tech stocks value were inflated big time, especially Nvidia. AMD and Google slipped because of earnings. Microsoft also slipped after the bell. Something tells me there are more to come. If a war breaks out between US and Iran, expect a crash and skyrocketing oil price. Biden is prioritizing the 2024 election instead of standing up for America. Pathetic

And still the economy turned in record employment. It’s almost as if a one off company announcement has zero meaning for the grander market. Hmmm.
What we really need to emphasize and never seem to do is...
  • Highlight the NET gain or loss in jobs for a given period... gains out-of-context aren't really all that instructive
  • Highlight the macro-level NATURE of the jobs... using some sort of coarse gradient... MacJobs, Good Jobs, Professional Jobs, etc.
  • Factor-in COVID recovery... ANY kind of gain can look good if it's just a measure of air rushing in to fill a vacuum
Oh, I'm sure the data exists, but we, as a nation, need to see that sort of thing routinely, and not have to go digging for it.

Forum List

Back