Bidenflation Will Push Gasoline Prices Over $10

And Biden is going to accomplish this green agenda, by purposely losing the house and the senate?

Sorry! That's just plain illogical, and it appears you are in to parroting your unethical and un-journalistic media and masters... instead of thinking for yourself.

Welcome to the site!

How many commies, have you killed, mommy? ;)
You didn't listen to his speech the other night? He stated all this suffering will be worth it in the end. I swear you loons don't listen to what your leaders say. I guess that's why you blindly support them.

😂 The experts say inflation will be down to 2% by election time in 2024. I'll believe them over you all day.

Are these the same experts that said this inflation was transitory when any of us with common sense knew it wasn’t? Seems as though you will fall for anything they tell you.

Record gas prices around the world. Must be bidens fault. 😂😂😂..

Thos is how stupid you cons sound.

The US is the world’s largest economy. Do you think or plight might just trickle down to the rest of the world?

The Democrat party is a domestic terror organization and should be treated as such.

Why? Why would they want to do that? What's in it for them? Make us poor, makes them poor.

America was the New World....and began a New World Order.

LOL…The elites become more elite and the rest suffer. Don’t be so gullible. There is a reason that many ultra-wealthy are hard-core Democrats. It is all about power. They don’t care one iota about you or anybody else.

You didn't listen to his speech the other night? He stated all this suffering will be worth it in the end. I swear you loons don't listen to what your leaders say. I guess that's why you blindly support them.

Like good little lemmings, they have to wait for the MSM spin machine to clean things up for their consumption and to tell them what and how they should think.

Potatohead is fucking up American vacations now.

Majority of American Families Have Canceled Vacation Plans Due to Inflation

According to The Center Square, the poll from Echelon Insights shows that “75% of parents say they are concerned about the rising cost of everyday purchases like food or gas.” Inflation has reached new highs not seen in over 40 years, affecting the costs of everything from gasoline to groceries.

The survey also asked if inflation has “caused you to change any of your plans for what your children will do this summer?” Of the respondents, 57 percent said yes, while just 37 percent said no. In addition, 51 percent of families said that they ultimately “changed or canceled plans for a family trip,” with another 41 percent saying that they “changed or canceled activities for my children like camp or extracurricular activities” due to inflation.

An additional 26 percent of respondents said that they “won’t be able to stay home with my children because I need to work extra hours.”

The poll was conducted ahead of the Memorial Day holiday weekend, one of the most popular vacation weekends of the year. In addition to the economic impact forcing families to cancel such plans, inflation could also have a negative impact on specific economies that are dependent on the tourism industry.
You go Biden! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I REALLY like that avatar of yours a LOT like states rights is where it's at! I'll put your avatar to music to see if we can make that avatar be all it can be!!!

I have the avatar to trigger these stupid uneducated Moon Bats. You would be surprised at how many times that it has worked.

Sure it was! Why did xiden ask Russia for oil?
In 2020, President Trump asked the Saudi Prince and Putin to reduce their production of oil, because demand had decreased so much with Covid keeping us homebound, and people working from home, and people that were unemployed. This caused oil prices to freefall downwards due to supply being so much greater than demand which was hitting our oil industry hard....

When President Biden got in office, he asked the Saudis and Russians to go back to pumping what they were in oil prior to Trump asking these two countries to reduce their production, because demand was way up and our economy was on fire..

Did you listen to his whole speech? Or did you get just a clip of what he said...not in full context, with some right wing spin and outrage telling you what President Biden meant by it?

In 2020, President Trump asked the Saudi Prince and Putin to reduce their production of oil, because demand had decreased so much with Covid keeping us homebound, and people working from home, and people that were unemployed. This caused oil prices to freefall downwards due to supply being so much greater than demand which was hitting our oil industry hard....

When President Biden got in office, he asked the Saudis and Russians to go back to pumping what they were in oil prior to Trump asking these two countries to reduce their production, because demand was way up and our economy was on fire..
Ugh uh

Did you listen to his whole speech? Or did you get just a clip of what he said...not in full context, with some right wing spin and outrage telling you what President Biden meant by it?
He said for God's sake we will suffer but the outcome will be worth it. He lied again.

Now the whole speech matters? Hypocrite

Yesterday I went to the gas station to get some gas for my riding mower and to top of my wife's vehicle that was not even down to the 3/4th full mark.

$50 dollars.

I really feel sorry for the working people that have to fill up their vehicles at least once a week to commute to work. Joe Potatohead really fucked them in order to kiss the ass of the dumbass environmental wackos that think it is good for the country to stop using fossil fuels.

The environmental wackos are gleeful with joy for that costing me that much as is this Joe Potatohead that created the mess.

Anybody that voted for Joe Potatohead is a friggin moron. A real card carrying idiot because we all knew before hand his agenda was to run up the cost of fossil fuels. As stupid a priority as anybody has ever had.

Yesterday I went to the gas station to get some gas for my riding mower and to top of my wife's vehicle that was not even down to the 3/4th full mark.

$50 dollars.

I really feel sorry for the working people that have to fill up their vehicles at least once a week to commute to work. Joe Potatohead really fucked them in order to kiss the ass of the dumbass environmental wackos that think it is good for the country to stop using fossil fuels.

The environmental wackos are gleeful with joy for that costing me that much as is this Joe Potatohead that created the mess.

Anybody that voted for Joe Potatohead is a friggin moron. A real card carrying idiot because we all knew before hand his agenda was to run up the cost of fossil fuels. As stupid a priority as anybody has ever had.
Demofks enjoy inflicting pain

Forum List

Back