Bidenflation: Producer prices surge 11.2% from year ago. Biggest Gain on Record!

Careful that you dont become so entrenched as a biden apologist that you cant see both sides

I think you may already be there

I do not even like Biden, just like I do not like Trump. But again, I did not blame Trump for things that were not the job of the POTUS and I do not blame Biden for them either.

I get that in your eyes Trump is a god that has never done anything wrong in their whole life and Biden is the Satan himself.

But you are just a useless partisan drone

I do not even like Biden, just like I do not like Trump. But again, I did not blame Trump for things that were not the job of the POTUS and I do not blame Biden for them either.

I get that in your eyes Trump is a god that has never done anything wrong in their whole life and Biden is the Satan himself.

Dont you blame trump for the way he handled the china virus?

It occurs to me that you are more blameless than anyone for all of this because you just sit on the sidelines shouting “A pox on both your houses”

Which is why I call you a Tweener

you helped bring trump down because he wasnt perfect in your eyes

But now you disavow the other choice in that election too

so nothing is ever your fault no matter what

Do you always deep throat the corporations?
Blaming rampant inflation on "Corporations" is just Biden and the Democrats refusing to take responsibility for THEIR policies, Moonie! Nobody but the clueless are falling for that narrative. This was something that was done deliberately by the left but now they want someone else to take the blame for it because they've realized that they are screwed politically because they've caused this situation.

Dont you blame trump for the way he handled the china virus?

Yes, I blame him for the mistakes he made handling COVID. I do not blame him for COVID. That is the difference between us.

But now you disavow the other choice in that election too

there was more than 2 choices. That you are too brainwashed to know this is why we are in the problems that we are

You didn't blame Trump? You do realize that what you post here is permanent, GG? That people can bring up the examples of what you claim you haven't done?

Let's be honest here. You hated Trump and blamed him continually. You supported Biden. You now pretend that you didn't because his administration is such an ongoing dumpster fire!

You didn't blame Trump? You do realize that what you post here is permanent, GG? That people can bring up the examples of what you claim you haven't done?

Let's be honest here. You hated Trump and blamed him continually. You supported Biden. You now pretend that you didn't because his administration is such an ongoing dumpster fire!

I blamed Trump for the things he was responsible for. I blame Biden for the things he is responsible for.

I do not hate anyone.

Yes, I blame him for the mistakes he made handling COVID. I do not blame him for COVID. That is the difference between us.

there was more than 2 choices. That you are too brainwashed to know this is why we are in the problems that we are
Trump’s mistake was listening to fools like fauci and the scarf lady

the entire world was in hysteria and trump went along with it by supporting the lockdowns

as for choices there were only two - biden or trump

thats how our political system works, when it works

but dems are working to change that to a one-party system while you sit on the sidelines and watch it happen

as for choices there were only two - biden or trump

thats how our political system works, when it works

but dems are working to change that to a one-party system while you sit on the sidelines and watch it happen

We already have a one party system....the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. (Noam Chomsky 2008)

Trump’s mistake was listening to fools like fauci and the scarf lady

the entire world was in hysteria and trump went along with it by supporting the lockdowns

Trump's mistake was ignoring the problem and lying about it until it was so bad lockdowns happened.

We already have a one party system....the business party. It has two factions, called Democrats and Republicans, which are somewhat different but carry out variations on the same policies. (Noam Chomsky 2008)
That was the standard excuse Tweeners used before Trump came along

He was the third party candidate that could have drained the swamp

But only if the Tweeners get off their butts and get involved

which they didnt do

Trump's mistake was ignoring the problem and lying about it until it was so bad lockdowns happened.
Lockdowns happened all over the world except for Sweden

And for about 3 months everyone including trump and his “expert” advisors at the CDC could be excused for overreacting

after that Trump came to his senses while democrat baby hitlers in blue cities and states didnt

That was the standard excuse Tweeners used before Trump came along

Not an excuse, just a fact of life

He was the third party candidate that could have drained the swamp

Trump was part of the establishment his entire life.

Not only did he not drain the swamp he added to it. His initial cabinet was a good mix of outsiders and everyone of them was replaced with swamp critters. You cannot drain the swamp by giving them jobs.

Lockdowns happened all over the world except for Sweden

Which is why Sweden had a death rate of 1809 per million while its neighbors had death rates of 506, 633 and 1020.

Also, South Korea did not do general lock downs, and they had a death rate of 396 because they started to prepare for the virus in late Jan, doing all the things we did in late March a full two months before us.

Which is why Sweden had a death rate of 1809 per million while its neighbors had death rates of 506, 633 and 1020.

Also, South Korea did not do general lock downs, and they had a death rate of 396 because they started to prepare for the virus in late Jan, doing all the things we did in late March a full two months before us.
Sweden had a lower death rate than the US or Holland

if the world had kept its head there would be no economic pandemic today

The US is not a neighbor of Sweden and The Netherlands had a death rate of 1287, still below Sweden.
Holland did better than the US or Sweden but its difficult to compare different countries to each other because of varying circumstances

the US death rate would be lower if Coumo in New York had not sent wuflu patients to nursing homes

Holland did better than the US or Sweden but its difficult to compare different countries to each other because of varying circumstances

This is why it is best to compare like counties. Comparing Sweden to its neighbors that are much like it is seems valid

the US death rate would be lower if Coumo in New York had not sent wuflu patients to nursing homes

This would have helped. The US Death Rate would have been lower had we acted in Jan vice late March.

FQJsteKaUAQiAHr

This is why it is best to compare like counties. Comparing Sweden to its neighbors that are much like it is seems valid

This would have helped. The US Death Rate would have been lower had we acted in Jan vice late March.
Acted doing what?

trump tried to limit travel to and from china and the opposition played politics with it

in Jan we had no deaths from the wuflu

so lockdowns would not have justified or supported

Acted doing what?

trump tried to limit travel to and from china and the opposition played politics with it

in Jan we had no deaths from the wuflu

so lockdowns would not have justified or supported

Trying to restrict travel in this day and age is a waste of time.

The first recorded case in Missouri was a girl coming home from a semester in Italy. There is no way to stop a citizen from coming home. And she flew from Italy to DC to Chicago and then took the train from Chicago to St Louis. How many people did she come into contact with during that time?

South Korea, which had their first case the same day we did, started mass producing PPE gear in late Jan. The leader of South Korea called together all of the leaders of the pertinent industries and told them what was coming and what was needed. This is sort of what Trump did in late March.

South Korea then also started mass producing testing kits by the start of Feb.

They put together a contact tracing program in Jan.

Their leader told the populous about the dangers to come in late Jan and early Feb.

All of this should have happened here the same time, but it did not happen till late March or later. All we got were mixed messages, on part/level of the Govt telling us it was going to be bad, the other parts/levels saying it was no big deal.

And the Fed Govt knew how bad it as going to be. A senator from NC after getting a briefing on it held a meeting this his donors telling them to expect schools to close and that it was as contagious as the Spanish Flu. A different senator suddenly decided to buy stock in the very company that makes the software the Fed Govt uses to telework.

Then in mid-Feb the local VA hospital closed a unit and started a 6 week construction project to turn it into a negative pressure area for treating COVID patients, the same time our president was telling us it would be gone in two weeks. At the time we were laughing at how stupid the VA was since COVID would be gone by the time this was finished. Turns out they knew more than they were telling us.

Forum List

Back