Bidenflation: Producer prices surge 11.2% from year ago. Biggest Gain on Record!

The wholesale inflation report came out a day after the Labor Department reported that consumer prices last month jumped 8.5% from a year earlier — fastest annual clip since December 1981.

----------

But ....but....it’s Putin’s fault....and gun owners fault.... and Trump's fault...... and..
The report means nothing; I shop.

The cause of inflation is squarely on the Government AND the Federal Reserve.

I doubt the stimulus monies were printed in a state since they are electronic transfers. No actual truck delivered the physical commodity.
Everything is done on a spreadsheet in a computer.

This is the future. No need to inflate M1 or M6 using truck loads of paper.

The only thing we do not need is for the Federal Reserve to use the Enron model of financing...

Last edited:
Everything is done on a spreadsheet in a computer.

This is the future. No need to inflate M1 or M6 using truck loads of paper.

All that is needed is for the Federal Reserve to use the Enron model of financing...
It's been going on a long time and it is time for it to collapse. Unless we get to invade Russia and rob them blind.

1649871237195.png

Biden didn't pocket the inflated prices but these pirates did.

US companies posted record profits in 2021, jacking up prices ...

Corporate pretax profits surged 25% year over year to $2.81 trillion, the Bureau of Economic Analysis said on Wednesday. That's the largest annual increase since 1976, according to the Federal Reserve. When taxes are factored in, last year's corporate profit increases were even more of an outlier.Mar 31, 2022
year-to-year-change-corporate-profits.png
Right, corporations just waited till Biden was President to start all this

Yet another conspiracy theory from the DNC cult

Not even a Hillary dossier this time?

:auiqs.jpg:

No matter, just rest assured there is absolutely NOTHING democrats can do to correct all this

That much is clear.

Did you defend trump in 2020 the way you are defending biden now?

I rather doubt it

I am not defending Biden, just not putting 100% of the blame on him just as I never put 100% of the blame on Trump

You have not put any blame on biden because you are in full anti trump combat mode

I have given Biden much blame for his bad choices.

But I will not blame him for things like Avian flu or even Russia's actions.

I leave all that to you folks

I have given Biden much blame for his bad choices.

But I will not blame him for things like Avian flu or even Russia's actions.

I leave all that to you folks
Careful that you dont become so entrenched as a biden apologist that you cant see both sides

I think you may already be there

The wholesale inflation report came out a day after the Labor Department reported that consumer prices last month jumped 8.5% from a year earlier — fastest annual clip since December 1981.

----------

But ....but....it’s Putin’s fault....and gun owners fault.... and Trump's fault...... and..
it's the Russians Mostly...

Forum List

Back