Biden Won't Reverse All Of Trump's Foreign Policy. Here's What He'll Keep

heeeheee this zionism issue is really heating up

my woke millenials are looking around and realizing party elites openly support apartheid, not happy about it.

I smell a change a comin, bad move by biden to play hardball with iran. Not gonna play well in the cheap seats filled with young people

Yay, another person who blames the Jews for all the world's ills. Let me guess. You still believe we have horns and tails, right, sir?

I don't blame Jews for everything. I blame Zionists for our terrible policy in the middle east. Many of whom are christian probably like you.

As far as i can tell most of them don't care about much beyond that.

Oh and curtailing freedom of speech at home, lot of overlap between zionism and facists. As well obviously inherently racist because they support apartheid in a state very similar to America. Might as well shut up BDS proponents at home amiright? God damn terrorists wanting equality.

Glenn Greenwald is a jew i'm like 98% sure. lol

Funny that the right is trying to paint the left as anti semites as an elected rep is talking about rothschild space lasers. HAHAHA

Don't project now Azog, blaming everything on the Jews is for the right. On the left we stick to apartheid Jews implement and foreign policy they lobby for.

You need medical help. And you need to learn how to read.

I can read at the highest level they measure azog

I'm just not white or christian so i don't give a fuck about israel. They are no different to apartheid south africa. As a mixed guy i don't like apartheid. Most good Americans don't.

I can read hertzel. Stupid racist old fuck wanted to model israel on rhodesia (if you don't know who hertzel is you should not be discussing this)

I'm gonna bet the guy who likes one of the crappiest tolkein characters in the books hasn't read much history either. Maybe look to the Silmarillion for an evil guy you bum, bwahahaha

Snooze...you bore me, Islamist

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

There was not such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967 when Arafat suddenly called himself one.

There was certainly a palestine. Don't see how that gives European Jews a right to the land anyway.

i don't read arabic so i can't really get a feel for first hand sources on that topic

i'll tell you who i don't trust tho, you can guess
Palestine was all the land but there was no such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967. Just like there is no such thing as a North American.

Well see that's where you're wrong

There are north americans

We call them native americans. I don't see how you can't connect this to the Palestinians. The analogy is obvious. You have to share the land and there is not much of it so you better like the Palestinians if you're gonna try to live there.
Ever heard them call themselves "North Americans"??

I did not think so. When did they begin referring to themselves as "Palestinians"?

Do you think Indians call themselves Asians?

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

Africans didn't exist a thousand years ago because Africans didn't know or want to call themselves that? Dumbass

As if that has any bearing on whose land it is anyway. Again it doesn't. Certainly not white jews.
So in 1947 Israel was formed and Palestinians waited 20 yrs? We are detailing the thread but you are not making any logical sense

my woke millenials are looking around and realizing party elites openly support apartheid, not happy about it.

I smell a change a comin, bad move by biden to play hardball with iran. Not gonna play well in the cheap seats filled with young people

Yay, another person who blames the Jews for all the world's ills. Let me guess. You still believe we have horns and tails, right, sir?

I don't blame Jews for everything. I blame Zionists for our terrible policy in the middle east. Many of whom are christian probably like you.

Oh and curtailing freedom of speech at home, lot of overlap between zionism and facists. As well obviously inherently racist because they support apartheid in a state very similar to America. Might as well shut up BDS proponents at home amiright? God damn terrorists wanting equality.

Funny that the right is trying to paint the left as anti semites as an elected rep is talking about rothschild space lasers. HAHAHA

Don't project now Azog, blaming everything on the Jews is for the right. On the left we stick to apartheid Jews implement and foreign policy they lobby for.

I'm just not white or christian so i don't give a fuck about israel. They are no different to apartheid south africa. As a mixed guy i don't like apartheid. Most good Americans don't.

I can read hertzel. Stupid racist old fuck wanted to model israel on rhodesia (if you don't know who hertzel is you should not be discussing this)

I'm gonna bet the guy who likes one of the crappiest tolkein characters in the books hasn't read much history either. Maybe look to the Silmarillion for an evil guy you bum, bwahahaha

"not with the jews must be with the muslims"

hahaha

it's just some sand i don't give a fuck about any of them. Nuke them i don't care. Just don't do it in a racist way that morally taints us all

Newsflash people most of the planet doesn't care about your pathetic little arab cults or the shit land in the middle east. It's not some binary we can back up and just watch you kill each other over nothing. That is what a real American wants the Iranians and Israelis to do. Deal with it themselves

Traitors want to use American blood and coin for other nations prerogatives

hahaha

it's just some sand i don't give a fuck about any of them. Nuke them i don't care. Just don't do it in a racist way that morally taints us all

Morality is subjective. Maybe if the media reported accurately you would be better informed.

This is one of the very few things I think Trump deserves credit for...taking a very different approach (one might say "transactional" from a business perspective) towards the Middle East peace process. While I do not agree with how he has treated the Palestinians, I DO agree with the approach to the various Arab states to recognize Israel. That's a big plus in the overall stabilization in that region.

It's also worthwhile to point out that Biden, UNLIKE Trump, isn't out to destroy everything his predecessor did just to destroy it.

There was not such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967 when Arafat suddenly called himself one.

There was certainly a palestine. Don't see how that gives European Jews a right to the land anyway.

i don't read arabic so i can't really get a feel for first hand sources on that topic

Palestine was all the land but there was no such thing as a "Palestinian" until 1967. Just like there is no such thing as a North American.

We call them native americans. I don't see how you can't connect this to the Palestinians. The analogy is obvious. You have to share the land and there is not much of it so you better like the Palestinians if you're gonna try to live there.

I did not think so. When did they begin referring to themselves as "Palestinians"?

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

Africans didn't exist a thousand years ago because Africans didn't know or want to call themselves that? Dumbass

As if that has any bearing on whose land it is anyway. Again it doesn't. Certainly not white jews.
So in 1947 Israel was formed and Palestinians waited 20 yrs? We are detailing the thread but you are not making any logical sense

You can't declare right to land some one else is living on, and have been for millenia unbroken, what teh fuck are you talking about, again that has NOTHING to do with who is the rightful heir to the land between the river and the sea.

The ashkenazi left they have no right to the land.

hahaha

Morality is subjective. Maybe if the media reported accurately you would be better informed.

You think the media is giving us the Muslims side not the Jews side?

lol

YOu wanna guess what the ratio of Muslims to Christian Zionists/Jews is in media/ I'd bet it's nearing 100 to 1

Many media organizations are almost completely filled with Jews at the top. NYT and CBS come to mind as obvious examples.

Staunch christian zionists more rare in media but i'm sure they're around too.

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

You can't declare right to land some one else is living on, and have been for millenia unbroken, what teh fuck are you talking about, again that has NOTHING to do with who is the rightful heir to the land between the river and the sea.

Sure you can. People do it all the time. USA for example. So we call blacks African Americans because if their ancestry. Judea is the Jewish homeland. They took it back. Want it back come and get it. I ll tell you what, when the Islamists return Constantinople to the Christians we will return Israel to the Jihad Horde.

hahaha

lol

YOu wanna guess what the ratio of Muslims to Christian Zionists/Jews is in media/ I'd bet it's nearing 100 to 1

Many media organizations are almost completely filled with Jews at the top. NYT and CBS come to mind as obvious examples.

And? Many Jews have turned from Israel. Again we are hijacking the thread so this is my last post on it. Want to talk more then SM me. Or don't and get banned. Don't care about ignorant fools like you anyway.

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

Sure you can. People do it all the time. USA for example. So we call blacks African Americans because if their ancestry. Judea is the Jewish homeland. They took it back. Want it back come and get it. I ll tell you what, when the Islamists return Constantinople to the Christians we will return Israel to the Jihad Horde.

Yea it's 2020 we fucking share the land now you stupid fuck

holy shit

Native americans are full citizens. No one is denied rights in America based on race. That woudl be blatantly illegal under our law, not true under Israeli law. Palestinian Christians and Muslims are second class citizens becasue of their ethnic background. THey can't even convert and gain these rights. IT's not just* a theocracy. It's apartheid

palestinians are denied the right of return and citizenship even if they live under israeli rule. They are not analogous at all.

Israel can't rewrite history but they can end their apartheid scheme as all other settler colonial nations have done.

hahaha

lol

And? Many Jews have turned from Israel. Again we are hijacking the thread so this is my last post on it. Want to talk more then SM me. Or don't and get banned. Don't care about ignorant fools like you anyway.

It's not off topic, Biden did this for Iran

This whole thread is about Israel policy you buffoon

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

holy shit

Native americans are full citizens. No one is denied rights in America based on race. That woudl be blatantly illegal under our law, not true under Israeli law. Palestinian Christians and Muslims are second class citizens becasue of their ethnic background. THey can't even convert and gain these rights. IT's not just* a theocracy. It's apartheid

palestinians are denied the right of return and citizenship even if they live under israeli rule. They are not analogous at all.

Israel can't rewrite history but they can end their apartheid scheme as all other settler colonial nations have done.
LOL

Triggered....too easy

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

holy shit

LOL

Triggered....too easy

Uh huh says the conservative defending zionism lol

We all know you're constantly triggered cupcake

zionists are always snowflakes

projection is unreal from you, hahahah. It's ok your Jewish messiah will come sooner or later whether you fail or not.

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

holy shit

LOL

Triggered....too easy

projection is unreal from you, hahahah
Not a conservative at all. I believe if you conquer the land it's yours. See Crimea....

hahaha

lol

It's not off topic, Biden did this for Iran

This whole thread is about Israel policy you buffoon

And you are too scared to SM me. LMAO! Coward

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

holy shit

LOL

Triggered....too easy

Not a conservative at all. I believe if you conquer the land it's yours. See Crimea....

You think israel could last a day without America?

lol

the europeans would immediately sanction them and it would be over. Rich jews would flock to the states.

They have no right to exist. We are the only reason they exist. THeir largest employer is intel....An american company

We fund everything they have and sustain them under international law.

So why do you give a shit about them? You don't act like you don't care. Picking the wrong side.

Israelis successfully manipulate us. Palestinians do not. So any time there is a question go anti israeli.

USS liberty never forget

Or the Chinese?

Asia is a big place.

holy shit

LOL

Triggered....too easy

You think israel could last a day without America?

lol

the europeans would immediately sanction them and it would be over. Rich jews would flock to the states.

They have no right to exist. We are the only reason they exist. THeir largest employer is intel....An american company

We fund everything they have and sustain them under international law.

So why do you give a shit about them? You don't act like you don't care. Picking the wrong side.

Israelis successfully manipulate us. Palestinians do not. So any time there is a question go anti israeli.

USS liberty never forget
Yes they would be fine. We need them too as they are our eyes and ears in the Middle East you antisemitic fat fuck. Safest place for a Muslim woman in the Middle East is Israel you filth. Palestinians are fictional characters like Orcs and the terrorists like Hamas need to be eradicated. You and your antisemitism make me laugh.

1612155494249.jpeg

Are NATO members off the hook for self defense? Is Biden going to apologize to ISIS? Are we going to get our asses in more foreign wars?
President Obama was the one who demanded nato nation's start paying third fair share.

Why would anyone apologize to isis, and what it is you think tRump did to them?

Good. The half black oreo got something right.

Want a cookie?
Every president since Carter made those demands. Trump got it done.

You will be EXPELLED from Dem Society for that admission!!! very brave of you!!

Greg

I don't think many democrats realize they've killed democratic support for zionism

it's like they think they can hang onto it

my favorite part of the new left is the obvious that American support for apartheid Israel ends

You don't know what apartheid means obviously.

I think you need to google it if you think you do

Yea it's apartheid, not just apartheid, in a settler colonial state like America.
Did you know there are segregated Churches in Jerusalem: Jewish, Moslem and Christian!!!?? WOW!!!!!

Greg

Everything is segregated in Israel

They openly declare their ethnonationalism as a settler colonial state

Discriminate against Palestinian Christians too

So having Arabs in the Knesset is my imagination, or are you an an anti-Semitic asshole?

Forum List

Back