Biden won Pennsylvania

First Barack Obama rallies for Biden in Pennsylvania, securing black turnout period now the very popular Bernie Sanders will rally for Joe Biden, securing the very important liberal vote.
You can't beat a united Democratic Party.
Biden just won Pennsylvania.

You're so convincing. At this point you have me doubting Trump will win Alabama
I am originally from the Pittsburgh area and its Trump country .. Just saying

That's tremendous news. Pennsylvania is usually described as Pittsburgh and Philadelphia, with Civilization in between.

I live in the civilized part of the Commonwealth and yes, The Trumpster is popular here. But Pittsburgh and Philadelphia are the problemsome, far left sectors of the state.

Try over 2 million, and the industry supports 9.8 million jobs.

You really shouldn't let twitter tell you what to think, Stupidholic.

The fossil fuel industry extends beyond just extraction all the way down to gas station attendants. That man is lying or purposely misleading folks.

What was your position on saving GM? I remember CrusaderFrank's.

If GM had gone under, someone else would have picked up the slack. The GM plants would have been repurposed to build Toyotas or Hyundais. The Cadillac name plate would have been bought by Daimler and the Buick would have been bought by BMW.

Corporations fail all the time, it doesn't mean the death of their industry.

Yes! Run with Biden wants to kill energy jobs, but there's only like 150,000 of those!

Do you remember yours and the Republican position on saving General Motors? :auiqs.jpg:

It's not government's pla

The fossil fuel industry extends beyond just extraction all the way down to gas station attendants. That man is lying or purposely misleading folks.

What was your position on saving GM? I remember CrusaderFrank's.

I don't support bailouts using taxpayer's money. The market will decide better than politicians ever could. If it's the government that shuts down businesses like the Covid overreaction they have a responsibility to help.

First Barack Obama rallies for Biden in Pennsylvania, securing black turnout period now the very popular Bernie Sanders will rally for Joe Biden, securing the very important liberal vote.
Show the photos of Obama's rally---------------------------or lack thereof- How many people showed up? There is no support for JOE--------------

Success is not measured by the number of maskless people who show up and pack in like sardines in the age of COVID. Super Spreader events are stupid person's idea of "success".
Rally's are measured by the number of people who attend----------------------rally's with low or no attendance means no enthusiasm for the candidate which means no votes for him. This is simply a fact-------Biden has already lost the election-----

Has CBS called it for him ?

If not....then STFU

Oh yeah. As they say it ain't over till the fat lady sings and that old gal isn't even on the stage yet.

This shows you how much democrats want Pennsylvania. So why would Biden tell the nation he will ban fracking and end ALL fossil fuel use, oil and gas, in the US by 2025? That should thrill Pennsylvanians.

biden was freaking out in the second half. trump did a much better job than last time but biden was still making up shit as he went.

And yet all the polls showed Biden winning solidly, so your opinion is clearly not shared by normal people.

I understand your panic. Trump had to win big here. This was his last chance. Instead, he lost.
Oh hey man. good to see you. been meaning to tell you to fuck off so thanks for the reminder.

fuck off.

Yeah I believe about this time in 2016 Hillary Clinton had Pennsylvania won as well along with Wisconsin and Michigan. Just a thought but people might want to wait till all the votes have been cast and counted before declaring either candidate the winner.

Obama was at Lincoln Financial Field. There was no one there but the cardboard cutout fans. He secured the cardboard cutout vote. As we know from Prog cheating there will be many of them.

If Obama and Sanders could guarantee a win in Pennsylvania Ma Clinton would be president right now.

Stop before you demean yourself again. You are as dumb as a sack of dog turds.

Forum List

Back