Biden won Pennsylvania

First Barack Obama rallies for Biden in Pennsylvania, securing black turnout period now the very popular Bernie Sanders will rally for Joe Biden, securing the very important liberal vote.
You can't beat a united Democratic Party.
Biden just won Pennsylvania.

United as in like 2016 when they gave Bernie The Shaft?

It's not going to work this time. Your Divide and Conquer right out of the GRU 2014 play book is not working so well this time around.

Biden is doing it for Trump.

Calling Trump supporters chumps.

HIs base is on no-doze.

Trumps is on Red Bull.

First Barack Obama rallies for Biden in Pennsylvania, securing black turnout period now the very popular Bernie Sanders will rally for Joe Biden, securing the very important liberal vote.
Biden just admitted that he's anti fracking and anti carbon fuel. People in Pennsylvania need jobs. Joe Biden doesn't care.
They can learn to code!!
If given the choice between jobs for blue collar workers and their agenda...present day leftists will always choose their agenda. It's why so many unions that would have normally supported the Democratic ticket without question have come out for Trump instead. They know that he'll give them the jobs they need. People that work in the oil, natural gas and coal industries know that.
I know lots of union people voting for Trump.
Trump's tax cuts created the jobs that they're working on now.

It's not going to work this time. Your Divide and Conquer right out of the GRU 2014 play book is not working so well this time around.

HIs base is on no-doze.

Trumps is on Red Bull.

You ARE chumps. And sorry, you can't discourage me from voting. I already have. If you are wondering if I voted for Rump, click on my tag.

HIs base is on no-doze.

Trumps is on Red Bull.

You ARE chumps. And sorry, you can't discourage me from voting. I already have. If you are wondering if I voted for Rump, click on my tag.
What’s the meaning behind your avatar?
Biden voted for Business Visas.

obama couldn't get more than 300 cars at an open parking lot speech and you think commie sander will do better? Why can't Joe do it?Trump is doing it

You threw your vote away on Biden?

Did you throw you vote (and decency) away on Rump?

I haven't voted yet. Maybe you could convince me to vote for Biden... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe I can convince to go play in the Interstate Traffic while you wear a Clown Suit. That would be much easier and make more sense.

HIs base is on no-doze.

Trumps is on Red Bull.

So now you can cower in your basement clutching your binkie / wooby until the Communist News Network gives the all clear sign to either emerge or move out of the country with all the HollyWierdos depending on the outcome.

Will you being smoking Meth like Meth Hunter Biden?

HIs base is on no-doze.

Trumps is on Red Bull.

So now you can cower in your basement clutching your binkie / wooby until the Communist News Network gives the all clear sign to either emerge or move out of the country with all the HollyWierdos depending on the outcome.

hate to break it to you but your misinformation is lost on me, Comrade.

You threw your vote away on Biden?

Did you throw you vote (and decency) away on Rump?

I haven't voted yet. Maybe you could convince me to vote for Biden... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Maybe I can convince to go play in the Interstate Traffic while you wear a Clown Suit. That would be much easier and make more sense.
Is it possible for any Liberals here, such as yourself, to post anything beyond a 2 year old level?

HIs base is on no-doze.

Trumps is on Red Bull.

Typical public schooled mentality.

HIs base is on no-doze.

Trumps is on Red Bull.

Yes, Public Schooled and College and University and Trade. And most of all, Life.

HIs base is on no-doze.

Trumps is on Red Bull.

Yes, Public Schooled and College and University and Trade. And most of all, Life.

Sorry.

You still around? You disappeared after I kicked your sorry ass.

Really? I missed that. Can you show me where it happened? It must not have been much of an asskicking, if I didn't even notice. Have you tried using exercise to tone up your wildly flapping wrists?

Anyways, that deflection aside, it's not debatable that the American public saw Biden as the debate winner. All four random sample polls showed a solid Biden win. None showed a Trump win. That was bad for Trump. Being how far behind he is, he had to win big. Instead, he lost.

The polls all over aren't budging. Biden is way ahead, way ahead of where Clinton was. And you don't have a Comey waiting in the wings to throw the election. Your October surprise big lie blew up in your face. What do you have left?
Sweetheart, ignore me all you need to to know I kicked your ass

This shows you how much democrats want Pennsylvania. So why would Biden tell the nation he will ban fracking and end ALL fossil fuel use, oil and gas, in the US by 2025? That should thrill Pennsylvanians.

One small problem. He didn't say it. You are taking it out of context. So far out of context, it's a lie. Please stop lying.
It's on video tape, desperate clown. And Kamala Harris made the same pledge.
Biden explicitly said he would stop fracking. It's not a matter of "context".

You're the liar, it looks like. No surprise there.
A. Biden was asked if he would end fracking. B. He said yes, unequivocally.
Stop wasting your time. Ignorance is all he’s about

Forum List

Back