Biden will visit Uvalde

If he did not go you would attack him for not caring.

Just admit it, if cancer was cured under his watch you would attack for him for the loss of jobs it will bring about
According what he does while he is there. If he consoles and tries to bring unity. That would be good. If he makes it out as a campaign issue about banning guns. Then that's bad.

Joe Biden boarded Air Force One early on Sunday morning for a somber visit to Uvalde, Texas, after 19 children and two teachers were shot dead inside an elementary school classroom there last week.
Biden: 'As a nation, we have to ask, when in God's name are we going to stand up to the gun lobby? When in God's name will we do what we all know in our gut needs to be done?'
'I am sick and tired of it. We have to act. And don't tell me we can't have an impact on this carnage. I spent my career as a senator and vice president working to pass common sense gun laws,' he said.
It comes after his Vice President Kamala Harris called for a ban on assault weapons in the wake of back-to-back mass shootings.
'Let’s have an assault weapons ban. An assault weapon is a weapon of war with no place, no place in civil society,' Harris said.

Comment:
Biden and the Dems are shameless opportunistic tragedy vultures.
They will use this for their new campaign issue for 2022.
They will use this to eclipse inflation, diesel shortage, Hunter Biden scandal, Sussman & Hillary scandal, Afghanistan incompetence, election rigging scandals........

View attachment 651293
Why is Brandon wearing a mask, but his wife is not?

According what he does while he is there. If he consoles and tries to bring unity. That would be good. If he makes it out as a campaign issue about banning guns. Then that's bad.
You know as well as I that sorry bastard will cry about guns.

Joe Biden boarded Air Force One early on Sunday morning for a somber visit to Uvalde, Texas, after 19 children and two teachers were shot dead inside an elementary school classroom there last week.
Biden: 'As a nation, we have to ask, when in God's name are we going to stand up to the gun lobby? When in God's name will we do what we all know in our gut needs to be done?'
'I am sick and tired of it. We have to act. And don't tell me we can't have an impact on this carnage. I spent my career as a senator and vice president working to pass common sense gun laws,' he said.
It comes after his Vice President Kamala Harris called for a ban on assault weapons in the wake of back-to-back mass shootings.
'Let’s have an assault weapons ban. An assault weapon is a weapon of war with no place, no place in civil society,' Harris said.

Comment:
They will use this to eclipse inflation, diesel shortage, Hunter Biden scandal, Sussman & Hillary scandal, Afghanistan incompetence, election rigging scandals........

View attachment 651293
Chicago has had 218 gun deaths this year, 54 in April but he goes to Texas.

I have been on this forum since 2017. Feel free to find a post from me doing otherwise
Lol.

This thread actually. All of two pages and you rose up to defend Biden. But as you said, you said nothing when people were behaving the same way toward Trump.

This discussion is pointless however. Nothing else to be pointed out but your hypocrisy on this particular subject.

Lol.

This thread actually. All of two pages and you rose up to defend Biden. But as you said, you said nothing when people were behaving the same way toward Trump.

This discussion is pointless however. Nothing else to be pointed out but your hypocrisy on this particular subject.

now you are just making shit up.

at least you are consistent.

Precisely...

What I would say if Trump had been in office when this shooting occurred.
a2ig51yrub291.gif

Trump would do the same in office as out of office.

now you are just making shit up.

at least you are consistent.
Hah. No sir. This thread is 2 pages long. Why would I want to make up something like that?
If he did not go you would attack him for not caring.

Just admit it, if cancer was cured under his watch you would attack for him for the loss of jobs it will bring about

Was this you, buddy?

Comment:

View attachment 651293
Why is he wearing a mask to walk up a gate?

New Topics

Forum List

Back