Biden will not be impeached.

Within our current political climate, I don't doubt that a majority of Republican house members would vote to impeach President Biden. Why Not?
Those congressional members were favored by the same foolish voters that favored Donald Trump in 2016 AND 2020.

[In 2016 and again in 2020, the majority of U.S. Voters didn't favor Donald Trump, but in 2017 the majority of USA's Electoral College members chose Donald Trump to be our president. In 2021 they chose Joseph Biden rather than re-electing President Trump. In 2020 & 2021, Republicans didn't have sufficient votes to re-elect President Donald Trump, and in 2023 through 2028 they won't have sufficient votes to impeach President Biden. Respectfully, Supposn

I don't want to see Joe Plugs impeached. I just want to see someone trip and stumble and rip out the cord on his life support.

Do you remember when Trump was in and the dems were suing him because he was selling hamburgers and renting rooms to foreign dignitaries at his hotel as a way to take bribes?

1.jpeg

Within our current political climate, I don't doubt that a majority of Republican house members would vote to impeach President Biden. Why Not?
Those congressional members were favored by the same foolish voters that favored Donald Trump in 2016 AND 2020.

[In 2016 and again in 2020, the majority of U.S. Voters didn't favor Donald Trump, but in 2017 the majority of USA's Electoral College members chose Donald Trump to be our president. In 2021 they chose Joseph Biden rather than re-electing President Trump. In 2020 & 2021, Republicans didn't have sufficient votes to re-elect President Donald Trump, and in 2023 through 2028 they won't have sufficient votes to impeach President Biden. Respectfully, Supposn
I suspect that they will find so much evidence against Joe that not only will the GOP vote for it, but the DNC will be forced to vote to impeach as well. If polls show that 80% of Americans think Joe is taking bribes, the DNC will have no choice.

Here's the link on money laundering. Trump was fined $10 million.

You didn't read it did you. Didn't they teach you in your prep school (the best money could buy) that you have to read and comprehend? Speculation is not proof. You are going to learn what proof and evidence are as the chips fall on the democrats and Biden.

You didn't read it did you. Didn't they teach you in your prep school (the best money could buy) that you have to read and comprehend? Speculation is not proof. You are going to learn what proof and evidence are as the chips fall on the democrats and Biden.

Trump was fined $10 million dollars.

Well the biggie is there is nothing to impeach him about. The republicans put there faith in an investigation that found nothing which was so obvious to many. Biden Family investigation says it all. How does Congress investigate civilians, That is a job for local authorities. They were just hoping that they would get lucky and find something about Joe Biden. Political payback for all the trouble with Trump. Whom obviously has some serious legal problems.

Well they still have that laptop and the big guy.

Last edited:
A handful of major cities would decide our elections and the people in flyover country would never have a voice. Does that sound "fair" to you? Besides, you lot have no real worries. We've likely had our last uncontested election.
If that were the case…the popular vote would determine the winner.

But it doesn’t. Low population states have out-sized power

Forum List

Back