Biden will need to be charged up the debate

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Why does Biden bring Michael Buffer in to do the introductions?

Help get him ready to rumble?

Very little if any pro boxing action out there this year , due to the Chinese flu, Buffer should be available, no?

This 1st debate will be soooo boring.
Biden had 11 debates against democrats, yawn. What's your favorite color Joe? If you were a tree which kind would it be? Etc.
Trump will be coached to just ignore questions and keep spouting talking points.

Biden had 11 debates against democrats, yawn. What's your favorite color Joe? If you were a tree which kind would it be? Etc.
Trump will be coached to just ignore questions and keep spouting talking points.
I think there's the possibility of record viewership, to watch the wheels come off the Biden jalopy.

The high probability that he's going to be pumped full of drugs to keep him at least marginally lucid, only increases the likelihood that he'll make a total fool of himself.

I think there's the possibility of record viewership, to watch the wheels come off the Biden jalopy.

The high probability that he's going to be pumped full of drugs to keep him at least marginally lucid, only increases the likelihood that he'll make a total fool of himself.
Joe has been in DC 47 years. He knows how to tap dance and what not to say.
He also knows that the MSM will spin any debate outcome as "Biden beat Trump like a drum".
I hope you are right, and Wallace asks Joe a few tough questions and he flubs up.

Trump needs to ask Sleepy how his new little grand-daughter is doing.... and watch the meltdown. We need to have a little fun with..... you know, the thing.

Biden needs to present a clear, concise, coherent reason why folks should vote for him. he will likely fail

Forum List

Back