Biden Will Be Another No Show for the Press Today

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Sundowners needs his nap time after reading those teleprompters during his fake interviews.

Billy_Bob

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Polishprince

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sundowners needs his nap time after reading those teleprompters during his fake interviews.

I think its a smart move on the part of Sleepy Joe. The more that Biden is seen by the public, the worse he does. Note how crappy that Biden was doing before the pandemic took hold.

If I were advising the VP, I'd tell him to stay in the basement until November.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yep!!

Looks like his sundowners is getting real bad... The debates ought to be real interesting...
Notice his handlers never announce an appearance far in advance. They’re just looking at him and if he’s half cognitive they call CNN and say let’s do an interview in 2 hours.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The Burisma thing might have ended Xi's patience. They're warming up Hillary in the bullpen, so cancelling the appearances is like the coach visiting the pitcher's mound

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Yep!!

Looks like his sundowners is getting real bad... The debates ought to be real interesting...
Notice his handlers never announce an appearance far in advance. They’re just looking at him and if he’s half cognitive they call CNN and say let’s do an interview in 2 hours.
Part of Dementia, each day is a crap shoot. Decent one day, mind mush the next

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score

REPORT: Joe Biden to Stay in His Basement
Until Next Week’s Debate – Jill Will Stump
For Her Feeble Husband For the Next Five Days

"40 days until the election and 77-year-old Joe Biden started off Thursday morning by calling a lid (shutting down press for the day). This is the second time Biden’s campaign has called a lid before 10 AM this week and the 9th time this month!

Joe Biden’s wife Jill will hit the campaign trail today, Friday, this weekend and Monday to stump for her feeble husband. Jill Biden is literally campaigning harder than her own husband is."

I will add one thing 'in favor of' China/Dementia Joe:
Trump should not be counting on Joe to have a 'dementia-moment' or suffer several self-inflicted gaffes. Avoiding every other thing for a week, Joe should be well-rested, well-prepped, and if adequately medicated he could be lucid / alert enough to be a threat. Trump had better not come in over-confident and under-prepared.

Last edited:

Care4all

Warrior Princess
Reaction score

He's preparing for the debate this coming Tuesday, as he should be.

Trump will just lie and bullshit his way through the debate, as he usually does, anytime he speaks or tweets.... truth, knowledge, all matters naught.

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He's preparing for the debate this coming Tuesday, as he should be.

Trump will just lie and bullshit his way through the debate, as he usually does, anytime he speaks or tweets.... truth, knowledge, all matters naught.
You saying Trump is a democrat? Not true.

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score
Biden doesn't even look right when he walks. How is he going to get through a 90 minute debate? He hasn't made any sort of appearance that lasted more than a half hour from what I've seen.
While trump struggles to walk down a ramp with a slight decline, Biden is out riding a bike.

Biden is going to annihilate the idiot-in-chief in the debates.

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Biden doesn't even look right when he walks. How is he going to get through a 90 minute debate? He hasn't made any sort of appearance that lasted more than a half hour from what I've seen.
While trump struggles to walk down a ramp with a slight decline, Biden is out riding a bike.

lol, what lies will you spew when that doesn't happen? Or will you just run away like most liars?

The VOR

Gold Member
Reaction score

lol, what lies will you spew when that doesn't happen? Or will you just run away like most liars?
You're an idiot just like your messiah, and I won't be wasting any more time on you.

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

1600972979891.jpeg

OP
Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Reaction score

You're an idiot just like your messiah, and I won't be wasting any more time on you.
Just 5 more years to go!

HenryBHough

Gold Member
Reaction score
Maybe suiciding has become old hat and the old bat has come up with a way to infect a "stumbling block" with Alzheimer's?

If you were Hillary would that thought have crossed your mind?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List