Biden Will Be Another No Show for the Press Today

3vwtmz.jpg

Sundowners needs his nap time after reading those teleprompters during his fake interviews.

Yep!!

Looks like his sundowners is getting real bad... The debates ought to be real interesting...
Notice his handlers never announce an appearance far in advance. They’re just looking at him and if he’s half cognitive they call CNN and say let’s do an interview in 2 hours.

Sundowners needs his nap time after reading those teleprompters during his fake interviews.

Yep!!

Looks like his sundowners is getting real bad... The debates ought to be real interesting...
Notice his handlers never announce an appearance far in advance. They’re just looking at him and if he’s half cognitive they call CNN and say let’s do an interview in 2 hours.

Part of Dementia, each day is a crap shoot. Decent one day, mind mush the next

REPORT: Joe Biden to Stay in His Basement
Until Next Week’s Debate – Jill Will Stump
For Her Feeble Husband For the Next Five Days

"40 days until the election and 77-year-old Joe Biden started off Thursday morning by calling a lid (shutting down press for the day). This is the second time Biden’s campaign has called a lid before 10 AM this week and the 9th time this month!

Joe Biden’s wife Jill will hit the campaign trail today, Friday, this weekend and Monday to stump for her feeble husband. Jill Biden is literally campaigning harder than her own husband is."

I will add one thing 'in favor of' China/Dementia Joe:
Trump should not be counting on Joe to have a 'dementia-moment' or suffer several self-inflicted gaffes. Avoiding every other thing for a week, Joe should be well-rested, well-prepped, and if adequately medicated he could be lucid / alert enough to be a threat. Trump had better not come in over-confident and under-prepared.

Last edited:

He's preparing for the debate this coming Tuesday, as he should be.

Trump will just lie and bullshit his way through the debate, as he usually does, anytime he speaks or tweets.... truth, knowledge, all matters naught.
You saying Trump is a democrat? Not true.

Biden doesn't even look right when he walks. How is he going to get through a 90 minute debate? He hasn't made any sort of appearance that lasted more than a half hour from what I've seen.
While trump struggles to walk down a ramp with a slight decline, Biden is out riding a bike.

Biden is going to annihilate the idiot-in-chief in the debates.

Biden doesn't even look right when he walks. How is he going to get through a 90 minute debate? He hasn't made any sort of appearance that lasted more than a half hour from what I've seen.
While trump struggles to walk down a ramp with a slight decline, Biden is out riding a bike.

lol, what lies will you spew when that doesn't happen? Or will you just run away like most liars?

lol, what lies will you spew when that doesn't happen? Or will you just run away like most liars?
You're an idiot just like your messiah, and I won't be wasting any more time on you.

1600972979891.jpeg

You're an idiot just like your messiah, and I won't be wasting any more time on you.
Just 5 more years to go!

Maybe suiciding has become old hat and the old bat has come up with a way to infect a "stumbling block" with Alzheimer's?

If you were Hillary would that thought have crossed your mind?

New Topics

Forum List

Back