Biden Whines About the Unvaccinated in Gaffe-Packed Speech

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
If the VAX works.....what are the vaccinated SCARED of?

"PEOPLE ARENT GOING ANYWHERE" because of the NOT VAXXED?

huh?

Congrats Biden voters.

"The unvaccinated also put our economy at risk, because people are reluctant to go out, and think about this, even in places where there is no restriction, and going to restaurants and gyms and movie theaters. People are not going anywhere, because they're worried they're going to get sick, and I've tried everything in my power to get people vaccinated," he said.

He went on to say that he's calling on "more employers to act. My message is to require your employees to get vaccinated. With vaccinations, we're going to beat this pandemic finally. Without them, we face endless months of chaos in our hospitals, damage to our economy and anxiety in our schools, and empty restaurants."

How nice.....the President is telling businesses to do what HE can't DO because of the Constitution.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Joe...while you are at it, encourage employers NOT to hire fatties who do not exercise.

huh?

Congrats Biden voters.

"The unvaccinated also put our economy at risk, because people are reluctant to go out, and think about this, even in places where there is no restriction, and going to restaurants and gyms and movie theaters. People are not going anywhere, because they're worried they're going to get sick, and I've tried everything in my power to get people vaccinated," he said.

Are you fucking serious?

No one in the media says anything about this guy?

He can barely read.

WTF man?

Like this guy is supposed to be our leader and he can't even read off of a teleprompter.

Does anyone in this world ACTUALLY think he is making a decision about anything?

This is clown world level shit.

My message is to require your employees to get vaccinated. With vaccinations, we're going to beat this pandemic finally. Without them, we face endless months of chaos in our hospitals, damage to our economy and anxiety in our schools, and empty restaurants."
Biden continues to prove what a buffoon he is.

The problem with his assertion that vaccinations will "beat" the pandemic is that the pandemic isn't isolated. It's worldwide. Remember, once upon a time no one in this country had it.

And then someone, who came in from another country, did. And it spread.

Unless every single individual coming into this country, both legally and illegally, is forced to be tested and vaccinated, we've "beaten" nothing, and it's ridiculously naive and stupid to believe we can.

Biden has lost complete control of our southern border. The only ones being tested are those who present symptoms.

What a fucking farce.

Until every single person entering this country is tested and vaccinated, we will beat nothing.

As for restaurants being empty, that's just bullshit. In the last two years, I've done two extended road trips. One was from Florida to Memphis to Notre Dame to Ohio to New York and back to Florida. It was during May of last year, and a lot of places were still closed, although there were plenty of restaurants and bars open in every state I stopped in.

The second road trip, far longer than the first, was this past April and May. I drove from Florida to Boston to Seattle to Newport (OR) to Boston and back to Florida. The trip was six weeks long. Restaurants, in many places, were filled to capacity. I remember having to wait 20 minutes for a table while in the thriving metropolis of Valentine, Nebraska.

Everywhere I went, one thing was quite evident: People all across this country are pretty much done with not living their lives. Instead, they're choosing to live their lives as they wish, and they're thriving.

We are never going to be in a "post-Covid" posture. Ever. We need to accept that, and people will simply need to choose whether or not they're going to allow the government to dictate how they're going to live...

When we have left wing politicans CLEARLY not following THEIR OWN RULES. (Tlaib, Newsome, Pelosi)

It becomes quite clear this is all bullshit.

Just like lefties buying waterfront property while claiming the seas will rise and that property will be underwater in 10 years.

LIES.

He went on to say that he's calling on "more employers to act. My message is to require your employees to get vaccinated. With vaccinations, we're going to beat this pandemic finally. Without them, we face endless months of chaos in our hospitals, damage to our economy and anxiety in our schools, and empty restaurants."

How nice.....the President is telling businesses to do what HE can't DO because of the Constitution.

LET'S GO BRANDON!

Joe...while you are at it, encourage employers NOT to hire fatties who do not exercise.

But Brandon could require the JAB for illegals he's trafficking all over the country...

Ummm he EXCEEDED his power.
pesidents have been doing that for awhile now since congress can't / won't get shit done. they make "executive orders" that mimic laws when making laws isn't in their charter.

we let it keep going, it will keep escalating to more of it being done.

pretty much how it works.

huh?

Congrats Biden voters.

The left make no sense with the whole thing. Everything is contradictory.

"My mask does not protect me but my mask protects you"

"My mask does not protect me but your mask protects me"

"Your mask does not protect you but your mask protects me"

"Your mask does not protect you but my mask protects you"

"vaccines protect me from spreading the virus to you but the unvaccinated can spread the virus to the vaccinated"

The left make no sense with the whole thing. Everything is contradictory.

"My mask does not protect me but my mask protects you"

"My mask does not protect me but your mask protects me"

"Your mask does not protect you but your mask protects me"

"Your mask does not protect you but my mask protects you"

"vaccines protect me from spreading the virus to you but the unvaccinated can spread the virus to the vaccinated"

Yes. :auiqs.jpg:

They are liars.

I understand why those in charge are lying….they want money and power.

Why stupid asshole run of the mill libtards buy the lies is beyond me.

They truly are brainwashed sheep.

Are you fucking serious?

No one in the media says anything about this guy?

He can barely read.

WTF man?

Like this guy is supposed to be our leader and he can't even read off of a teleprompter.

Does anyone in this world ACTUALLY think he is making a decision about anything?

This is clown world level shit.
I haven't heard a single media type ask the most important question -
WHO IS IN CONTROL OF AMERICA'S NUKES?

LET'S GO BRANDON!

I wonder if Biden knows that Covid cases are dropping fast....

I went to a monster truck show indoors last month and it was full, while literally 500 feet away there was a line going around the block for people waiting to get into a baseball game, and the area in between them was packed with people drinking. Last week I went to a almost sold out theater that was showing the original evil dead. And barely anyone had a mask on.

No one around here seems afraid to go out at all. So I don't know what he is talking about.

You fake fucks who clutched your pearls about the nukes when Trump was POTUS should be forced to watch Biden sniff their children’s hair.

Forum List

Back