Has anyone tried unplugging the Biden Administration, and plugging it back in?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
I think that it's possible that it just is malfunctioning and maybe it can get fixed if we unplugged it and plugged it back in.

I mean it's obviously all screwed up. Biden doesn't know where he is at any point and he can't speak in coherent sentences.

Kamala Harris speaks like a three year old and then cackles like a drunken hyena.

The Press Secretary has to read out of a book because she has no idea what's going on, she often says the oddest things like "Devastating devastation" and "We need to give people a room to breathe."

The rest of the administration is either MIA, getting arrested, or God knows what they are doing.

The economy is in shambles, the border is a huge mess, foreign policy is the laughing stock of the world, people don't even know what gender they are, and they all lie so much they don't even know what's real anymore.

There's obviously some malfunction going on. There's a feedback loop, or maybe the whole administration needs to be defragmented. Obviously there's some really bad code messing everything up for sure. Why not try unplugging it and plugging it back in?

In your opinion … which is worth O
It's a bunch of recycled empty sentiment that we've all been hearing for years. There's absolutely nothing interesting or unique about this thread. It's just noise.

The worse Republicans are doing, the more weepy BDS threads they make.

So, seeing BDS threads like this one is a good thing. Seeing them means that good things are happening in the USA.

I think that it's possible that it just is malfunctioning and maybe it can get fixed if we unplugged it and plugged it back in.

I mean it's obviously all screwed up. Biden doesn't know where he is at any point and he can't speak in coherent sentences.

Kamala Harris speaks like a three year old and then cackles like a drunken hyena.

The Press Secretary has to read out of a book because she has no idea what's going on, she often says the oddest things like "Devastating devastation" and "We need to give people a room to breathe."

The rest of the administration is either MIA, getting arrested, or God knows what they are doing.

The economy is in shambles, the border is a huge mess, foreign policy is the laughing stock of the world, people don't even know what gender they are, and they all lie so much they don't even know what's real anymore.

There's obviously some malfunction going on. There's a feedback loop, or maybe the whole administration needs to be defragmented. Obviously there's some really bad code messing everything up for sure. Why not try unplugging it and plugging it back in?
They were unplugged in January 2021 and have been so ever since.

Dude, looks like they unplugged Mitch McConnell instead.

Forum List

Back